• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Xiraiya

The Hunger games thing reminded Beloved and I that there is this simple browser based game we want to introduce you guys to later on today after she's awake, it's a game we played on a previous forum at times and it's dumb in some of the best ways, really simple to pick up and play, also pretty damn fun to screw eachother over in.

Skrams

What is this?

Some Hunger Games thing.

I'm tempted to buy this a bit. It's also $200 which is cheaper than a few of the other figures I've seen from them. Thank god for Joe's smallness.

You mean RECVX right?

He actually meant Resident Evil Gaiden.

Good morning Frienders.

Yo

joe2187

Banned
Thank god for Joe's smallness.

iQkdcFB5rJ6LM.gif

Skrams

Any reason why there's no 60 fps for RE: Revelations 2 LP?

Have they ever uploaded an LP with 60fps? I feel like I remember them stating a reason for why they haven't before, but I doubt they would just randomly start now. I also haven't looked at Rev 2 framerate comparisons until now and holy shit. The PS4 framerate compared to the Xbone is fucking atrocious. Xbone maintains around 60fps while the PS4 dips into 30 in the outdoor areas. That's kind of insane.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
PRISON SCHOOLS ANIME SLATED FOR SUMMER RELEASE
The wraparound jacket band on Akira Hiramoto's 16th Kangoku Gakuen (Prison School) manga volume is announcing on Friday that the television anime of the manga will premiere this summer.
Get hype!

Beloved

The Hunger games thing reminded Beloved and I that there is this simple browser based game we want to introduce you guys to later on today after she's awake, it's a game we played on a previous forum at times and it's dumb in some of the best ways, really simple to pick up and play, also pretty damn fun to screw eachother over in.

I've been awake over an hour though
:(

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Ever have that feeling where you want a lot of things and you realize that you have no money to buy them with?

That's how I feel with all these new releases/ release dates/ collectors edition.

Emouse

Ever have that feeling where you want a lot of things and you realize that you have no money to buy them with?

That's how I feel with all these new releases/ release dates/ collectors edition.

My thought process usually is: you can buy this, but you shouldn't

so I buy it anyway

Look at dis sexy ass console

B_QlOjbUQAErRKg.jpg

Oh niceee, I saw the Yakuza ones earlier too, those were pretty nice also

joe2187

Banned
My thought process usually is: you can buy this, but you shouldn't

so I buy it anyway

The only issue is that it's Konami and the announcement was made for EU so far.

No word on if this is coming NA, and most likely it will be a cheaper, shittier version like all the MGS CE's, EU and JP get the rad awesome shit, and NA gets the cheap mass produced crap.

Emouse

The only issue is that it's Konami and the announcement was made for EU so far.

No word on if this is coming NA, and most likely it will be a cheaper, shittier version like all the MGS CE's, EU and JP get the rad awesome shit, and NA gets the cheap mass produced crap.

That's no problem for me as I'm in the UK, but it still sucks, I always thought we got screwed over in the past but it seems in recent history at least we've gotten quite a few decent LEs&CEs

Since the release date is so far off that special edition will be mine.

Edit: wait fuck please konami don't NoA us and give us a dog shit collectors edition

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1003702

Kojima says this will be the last metal gear, buddy you've been saying this for over a decade now konami isn't letting you loose. I'd honestly be fine as this as he says himself closes the loop but I wouldn't mind a remake of the MSX Metal Gear's

MGS4 was the last chapter. He wants to make stuff like Snatcher 2 or Policenauts, but fucking Konami wants money. No vanity projects.

MGS4 was the last chapter. He wants to make stuff like Snatcher 2 or Policenauts, but fucking Konami wants money. No vanity projects.

Im glad he's getting to do Silent Hills maybe once MGS V releases Konami will let him do a bunch of new stuff before they shackle him back down to the MGS desk.

I just want Kojima to be happy :(

Xiraiya

Kojima says this will be the last metal gear, buddy you've been saying this for over a decade now konami isn't letting you loose. I'd honestly be fine as this as he says himself closes the loop but I wouldn't mind a remake of the MSX Metal Gear's

I think Kojima is wanting to be done with Big Boss, MGS4 was kind of forced onto him and then with PW he needed to come in and help the idiot underlings that were not doing a good job with it, however MGS5 was actually a passion project for him, after PW he became inspired again, so that's why we're getting all this, so don't feel bad, he's not being roped into it this time.

IF Kojima decided to work on another MG game, it'd be about The Boss probably, since he expressed interest in wanting to do more about her.

Im glad he's getting to do Silent Hills maybe once MGS V releases Konami will let him do a bunch of new stuff before they shackle him back down to the MGS desk.

I just want Kojima to be happy :(

I want to see more of the other cool stuff Kojima can do. ZOE was a breath of fresh air. So was Snatcher and Policenauts. I'm excited to see how he handles Silent Hill and makes a SH2 equivalent.

I also want to see Kojima tackle a character action game without Metal Gear assets.

I think Kojima is wanting to be done with Big Boss, MGS4 was kind of forced onto him and then with PW he needed to come in and help the idiot underlings that were not doing a good job with it, however MGS5 was actually a passion project for him, after PW he became inspired again, so that's why we're getting all this, so don't feel bad, he's not being roped into it this time.

IF Kojima decided to work on another MG game, it'd be about The Boss probably, since he expressed interest in wanting to do more about her.

I remember back when MGS V was possibly gonna be about the cobra unit in WWII I was mad hype to be honest

Emouse

I want to see more of the other cool stuff Kojima can do. ZOE was a breath of fresh air. So was Snatcher and Policenauts. I'm excited to see how he handles Silent Hill and makes a SH2 equivalent.

I also want to see Kojima tackle a character action game without Metal Gear assets.

Agreed, as much as I love MGS I want him to do something else that he's going to enjoy and go all in for, or you know ZOE3, considering how nuts P.T. was I don't think we have much to be worried about for silent hills, it's gon be gud

also I want a new Boktai or Lunar Knights pls, I'm not sure how involved Kojima was in those though

demidar

Agreed, as much as I love MGS I want him to do something else that he's going to enjoy and go all in for, or you know ZOE3, considering how nuts P.T. was I don't think we have much to be worried about for silent hills, it's gon be gud

also I want a new Boktai or Lunar Knights pls, I'm not sure how involved Kojima was in those though

Kojima craziness is the opposite of subtle so let's hope he doesn't go crazy with his Kojima-isms.

It probably would have been good, but Ultimately BB is my favorite character of the series, so I really want to see his descent into villainy.

Oh im not even remotely sad about the change because I love BB too. Like I dont think ive ever been more excited for a game like I am for MGSV.
It would be cool if Kojima got to do something with the Boss someday if he wanted.

Emouse

Kojima craziness is the opposite of subtle so let's hope he doesn't go crazy with his Kojima-isms.

True, I think there was a decent balance of both in P.T. though, but yeah I know what you mean, silent hill doesn't need to be all in your face, it's almost like a horror series where jump scares are unwelcome if that makes any sense?

That being said too Lisa is already making an appearance in MGSV so yeah, we'll see

Top Bottom