• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

semisonic

Banned
Yo holy shit can we talk about how sick this aigis wallpaper i just stumbled upon is
man i need to play p3 right now
persona_series_aegis_desktop_1440x900_hd-wallpaper-615979.jpg

Zenfalcia

I don't know, last I played most classes weren't too unbalanced, it's mainly just for shits and giggles, if it turns into a series problem then we can start setting it to random.

QUOTE TO REVEAL
New game for anyone interested, you can spectate by joining the game after it begins.
If i remember coreectly, quantum theorist is one of the best classes, i might be wrong, sicne it was a while since i've last played.
My stick got delayed...I guess that means no Xrd for me today.
Scrub it up on pad then.
Yo holy shit can we talk about how sick this aigis wallpaper i just stumbled upon is
man i need to play p3 right now
Looks okay. You should, unless you have things to do.

So I needed a break from SF..

Valkyrie Chronicles is really fun, doesn't really give me that FFT feel, but it's defiantly a unique take on SRPG's.

semisonic

Banned
If i remember coreectly, quantum theorist is one of the best classes, i might be wrong, sicne it was a while since i've last played.

Scrub it up on pad then.

Looks okay. You should, unless you have things to do.

I just keep putting off playing games to hang out on gaf

Xiraiya

QUOTE TO REVEAL
New game for anyone interested, you can spectate by joining the game after it begins.

Last call before we start the game.

semisonic

Banned
So I needed a break from SF..

Valkyrie Chronicles is really fun, doesn't really give me that FFT feel, but it's defiantly a unique take on SRPG's.

yeah it is
how far are you
that game gets really hard
early-mid game spoilers
fuck that mission in the desert with the supertank and the valkyrie

yeah it is
how far are you
that game gets really hard
early-mid game spoilers
fuck that mission in the desert with the supertank and the valkyrie
Not far at all, only chapter 3 of tab 1..I just wanted to get my feet wet.
i should finish Valkyrie chronicles... But i keep restarting missions to get perfects.

join the club. You just need to either stop NEOing or try to do both.

I'll do that once I beat it.

Zenfalcia

I'll do that once I beat it.
But will you really do that? I know i won't ever go back to a game, so i try to perfect it the first time through even if it requires guides... :/
What is this? I haven't been able to read through the backlog.
It's like an online tabletop game, like DnD but you are restricted by some rules. The goal of the game is to reach the end which is usually around 200 spaces. It's quite fun.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
fuckin casul, git gud
you should be able to recognize any zelda song that's not from a 2d game
because I really just don't care about 2d zeldas at all
at any time easy. Zelda music should only be applied with remixes.
Zeldas my favorite series. I can recognize any song from any game even if its a remix.

But will you really do that? I know i won't ever go back to a game, so i try to perfect it the first time through even if it requires guides... :/

It's like an online tabletop game, like DnD but you are restricted by some rules. The goal of the game is to reach the end which is usually around 200 spaces. It's quite fun.

Probably if I get the urge to, I'm a stubborn asshole when it comes to video games.

demidar

Maybe it's due to it being in production for so long so anticipation is high? There've been some pictures of the box art (maybe screen shots too?) and it looks interesting.

Duke Nukem Forever's been in production for decades and look how that turned out.

Top Bottom