• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

semisonic

Banned
Dude, fuck friendship simulators. Wheres my Pheonix Wrights and VST's? My Steins; Gates and my Ghost Tricks? Those are quality visual novels. None of this 'I'm literally forcing you onto an island with these people. Be friends with them' bullshit.

Motherfuckers always want to play Monhun when I can't.
Motherfuckers never want to play Monhun when I can.

It's a vicious cycle.

p4 tho

Also no there's murder. They're just building up to it. And it's really good
or so I heard I'm still working on DR1 myself. But DR2 is supposed to blow it outta the watta when it gets going

Mathaou

legacy of cane
It's even more nuts considering how few of us are always here. There's like 12 or so regulars and like 15 others who just drop in whenever.
Of course I'm just pulling these numbers out of my ass because I don't really keep track of that.

Oh no no no... Theres like 30 regulars. I have finals (Just finished taking 2, History is up next), so I haven't been coming around as much. I also have rehearsal most days, so I won't get on GAF those days until like 7.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
p4 tho

Also no there's murder. They're just building up to it. And it's really good
or so I heard I'm still working on DR1 myself. But DR2 is supposed to blow it outta the watta when it gets going
P4 had gameplay tho, and character models, and better art, and a better story.

I thought DR1 was a solid 8/10, and I don't know if I want to endure that much bullshit to get to the good stuff.

This is like Bravely Default, except without anything good at the beginning.

It's even more nuts considering how few of us are always here. There's like 12 or so regulars and like 15 others who just drop in whenever.
Of course I'm just pulling these numbers out of my ass because I don't really keep track of that.
Take a peak at some of the previous shame lists, there is quite a few people with hundreds of posts in the threads.

semisonic

Banned
Oh no no no... Theres like 30 regulars. I have finals (Just finished taking 2, History is up next), so I haven't been coming around as much. I also have rehearsal most days, so I won't get on GAF those days until like 7.

Yeah that actually sounds about right.
If I'm awake, and not in class, I'm almost certainly on here, lurking or otherwise. Which largely means I'm on nightGAF because my schleep schedule is super fucked up right now. I'm desperately trying to reset for pax.

Also I'm still interested to try that ost-off. There's a thing I do with my brother all the time where I'll play a song on youtube and he's gotta guess what it is and what it's from. That sounds perfect for this, and helps me find better music to listen to overall.

Xiraiya

So far Gintama OP 2 is fine, but man do I miss the first OP so much.
After OP1, I really don't care for OP2, but many later ones are super good.

I want to listen to these so bad, but i wanna keep the OP's a surprise ;~;
You can see the Yorinuki ones because you'll never see them in regular watching, they were special OPs that replaced the old ones when Gintama re-aired in Japan in 2011.

semisonic

Banned
"I guess Giant Bomb GAF doesn't love Giant Bomb as much as we love the best friends"

image.php

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Yeah that actually sounds about right.
If I'm awake, and not in class, I'm almost certainly on here, lurking or otherwise. Which largely means I'm on nightGAF because my schleep schedule is super fucked up right now. I'm desperately trying to reset for pax.

Also I'm still interested to try that ost-off. There's a thing I do with my brother all the time where I'll play a song on youtube and he's gotta guess what it is and what it's from. That sounds perfect for this, and helps me find better music to listen to overall.
I'm here early in the morning and at night. I miss afternoon GAF.

Let's have it tonight. I have all my hard tests tomorrow so I need the strength.

Me and my brother do that too! Except with Zelda music.

Shackzam

Yo, my cal 2 midterm. The teacher messed up on the first problem, but we had a sub and couldn't tell her about it. Hopefully we just a get a free point.

semisonic

Banned
Me and my brother do that too! Except with Zelda music.

fuckin casul, git gud
you should be able to recognize any zelda song that's not from a 2d game
because I really just don't care about 2d zeldas at all
at any time easy. Zelda music should only be applied with remixes.

After OP1, I really don't care for OP2, but many later ones are super good.

Damn you're motivating me super hard to just drop my HW and keep watching it right now. Episodes 31 and 32 were so good.

fuckin casul, git gud
you should be able to recognize any zelda song that's not from a 2d game
because I really just don't care about 2d zeldas at all
at any time easy. Zelda music should only be applied with remixes.

B-but Minish Cap!

semisonic

Banned
Damn you're motivating me super hard to just drop my HW and keep watching it right now. Episodes 31 and 32 were so good.

B-but Minish Cap!
I actually really liked minish cap, and have beaten almost every zelda game to come out after the snes ones. This includes the remake of zelda 1, zelda 2, oracle of seasons, minish cap, spirit tracks, 4swords, whatever. Even lttp, though I didn't love it that much.
I just way more into the atmosphere and gameplay of the 3d zeldas.
SlimRawAstrangiacoral.gif

I am rdy2tussle

Xiraiya

Alright you lot, come jump into this dumb browser game with Beloved and I, it can hold up to 16 people.

I expect to only get a handful at first, it's not an overly complicated game, you just click
This: QUOTE TO REVEAL

and set your name and stuff and you'll be in, you don't need to make an account or anything like that.

It would be wise to just use your GAF name.

Beloved

Alright you lot, come jump into this dumb browser game with Beloved and I, it can hold up to 16 people.

I expect to only get a handful at first, it's not an overly complicated game, you just click

and set your name and stuff and you'll be in, you don't need to make an account or anything like that.

I'm in~

semisonic

Banned

in

Rizzi

Hmm, raid mode question.
Do the enemies seem to be running kind of in slow motion for anyone else, or am I going crazier?

Is there a way to spectate?

Archgan

I would do it, but I'm stuck on mobileGaf for a couple hours

Ilvocare

I am in and offer no promises of re-causing Saltaggeddon.

beinfilms

I can't now, but if you do it again later this afternoon, I'm in.

Emouse

I JUST BROUGHT LORDS OF THE FALLEN, MONEY IS A CURSE DIGITAL SALES ARE THE DEVIL

I have no self control ;_;

Top Bottom