• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

My current hype list that is not in any order

Persona 5
Legend of Zelda U
Star Fox U
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Metal Gear Solid V
Rodea: The Sky Soldier
Splatoon

Bull needs to stop being a hater

croten

Oh that's just bullshit. I finally got three oranges in a row in a slot machine in fallout and the game crashed. Three oranges in a row pays out at 100X the bet and I bet all in. Godammit

Xux

You guys mean Billy Hatcher and Ivy the Kiwi? creator Yuji Naka's making a new fame? Sign me up.

Squishy3

skLaFarebear @Squishy3 pls stop destroying my comment with your shitty berserk OP and shitty Half-life

giphy.gif

Fuck yeah, Wasteland 2 is coming to ps4! I just found this out now. This is fantastic. Wasteland 2 is a game that I really want to play, but couldn't due to my lack of a pc. Now I can.

Fuck yeah, Wasteland 2 is coming to ps4! I just found this out now. This is fantastic. Wasteland 2 is a game that I really want to play, but couldn't due to my lack of a pc. Now I can.

It's a little rough in the beginning but I'm still glad I kickstarted it and everything. I may double dip if they add some stuff to it

Zenfalcia

So, i'm reading the backlog and hunger games are dumb. Especially when most people die from things that don't make sense.
You have to pop this out and the slot where you're supposed to stick your nail in to pull it out is fucking tiny.
What an amazing design.

Zenfalcia

Man.. there's so much sandbagging during the hunger games it's hilarious. Like everyone trying to talk about anything else just gets decimated, even Pat. The only thing spared was dark souls talk.
Just talked to my dad after his first day in germany. That man is so out of his element.
He should go to a bar and have a drink or two. ;)

Man.. there's so much sandbagging during the hunger games it's hilarious. Like everyone trying to talk about anything else just gets decimated, even Pat. The only thing spared was dark souls talk.

He should go to a bar and have a drink or two. ;)

Don't even want to talk about the hunger games

Top Bottom