• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Right.

They love to cuddle wrapping themselves around you.

Their love is pure
And they dance super good too.
PiDxyE9.gif

I am so happy Battletoads are in the Windows 10 version of Shovel Knight. I'll wait until that's out. Damn I was putting off Shovel Knight because Vita, but fucking Battletoads? I need that.
When's Ssapo for Shovel Knight?

If I update to Windows 10, and a fucking Battletoad is added, I'm never playing that game again.

semisonic

Banned
Wow, disliking tentacles (when appropriate, of course) and NTR. Ok buddy.
yeeeep.
Usually don't judge others for their preferences, as everyone's got their fetish, but those too are just a bit too much for me. Especially the latter.
I guess tentacles have their place, but I will NEVER condone ntr.
<3

Edit: WAIT THAT MEANS YOU HATE NTR. YOU'RE A TERRIBLE PERSON. NTR IS LOVE, NTR IS LIFE.

NTR IS LITERALLY THE OPPOSITE OF LOVE THO
LIKE, BY DEFINITION

I keep playing MGS2, but all I do is just replay the Tanker chapter over and over on multiple difficulty levels getting all the dog tags and weird easter eggs.

I don't think this is normal behavior.

Zenfalcia

yeeeep.
Usually don't judge others for their preferences, as everyone's got their fetish, but those too are just a bit too much for me. Especially the latter.
I guess tentacles have their place, but I will NEVER condone ntr.
It's fine! All fetishes are fine, you can never have too much.

semisonic

Banned
Cheating is the worst. NTR isn't always cheating tho.

Hell, most of the time it's not.

Okay now I might need that to be defined for me. I was under the impression that NTR was exclusively referring to when a women or man basically ruined a relationship by having sex with one of the partners, an act frequently undertaken with the explicit purpose of dissolving said relationship. Basically cheating.
How wrong am I on this?

Poor Abu, took control of his death card and made him kill himself while he was on space 100.
Abu can not catch a break.
Okay now I might need that to be defined for me. I was under the impression that NTR was exclusively referring to when a women or man basically ruined a relationship by having sex with one of the partners, an act frequently undertaken with the explicit purpose of dissolving said relationship. Basically cheating.
How wrong am I on this?
Cheating is a completely different tag.

Top Bottom