• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

One last MH4 question before I shut up and buy it from the e-shop.

If I download it, that means I'll have to worry about my save data and everything if I upgrade my DS, yeah? Is transfer time only high for someone using more than 8 gigs of memory? My card is 4.

I had around I dunno 5 or 6 gigs of stuff to transfer to my n3DS and it took from around 5:00Pm to 7:30Pm as long as you dont have over like 16 gigs of shit it'll be done pretty soon, it won't be like 11 hours or somethin

Also dammit Mara those are all good

Mathaou

legacy of cane
What's this portal in the room behind the old iron kings primal bonfire, I don't remember this being here from my first 2 playthroughs.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
3 HR5's and 1 HR120 in a room in MH isn't really fun at all. We were clearing shit in under 5 minutes. Sometimes under 2. That's not what MH is about, IMO. Bailed out after a few hunts. I just hate feeling like I'm being carried through something.

Go for it!

Basically for the longest time I've had a plot point for my manga to be kind of like reverse x men where people have super powers but instead of the super powered people being ostrasized they have all the power in the world, but for a while now I've been writing all of the characters that I've come up with to not have powers and originally only the protag was gonna have no power and just use like a chakra/nen/haki kinda thing.I honestly keep forgetting the whole power thing and have to keep reminding myself about it and just right now in the tub I realized the perfect way to incoroprate that plot point into the story is to just get it the fuck out of the story, and the way to have super battle manga fights is to just give more characters that nen kind of ability. I even have an idea for that ability.

Emouse

Oh boy you're gonna go with Yuzu? Hope you're good at button holding management. She seems really cool though especially with what she can do.

Oh no I was just trying characters out, she looks cool but doesn't appeal to me other than that, might go with Linne

3 HR5's and 1 HR120 in a room in MH isn't really fun at all. We were clearing shit in under 5 minutes. Sometimes under 2. That's not what MH is about, IMO. Bailed out after a few hunts. I just hate feeling like I'm being carried through something.
I usually play Multi by myself, and go online/with friends for the annoying Urgent stuff like Gravios and Pink Rathian and S. Magala.

I like sprinting through Key Quests, but I do it alone.
Don't attach your mediocre fetish to the greatness that is SSAPO.
SSAPO is above our earthly wants and desires

I don't even remember if I bought anything. Maybe the 1st one.
The entrances to the DLC areas are in the base game regardless of you having bought them or not. You can go into the entrance and get summoned into the DLC as a sort of demo
Oh no I was just trying characters out, she looks cool but doesn't appeal to me other than that, might go with Linne
Lot of Linne players in here looks like

beinfilms

Basically for the longest time I've had a plot point for my manga to be kind of like reverse x men where people have super powers but instead of the super powered people being ostrasized they have all the power in the world, but for a while now I've been writing all of the characters that I've come up with to not have powers and originally only the protag was gonna have no power and just use like a chakra/nen/haki kinda thing.I honestly keep forgetting the whole power thing and have to keep reminding myself about it and just right now in the tub I realized the perfect way to incoroprate that plot point into the story is to just get it the fuck out of the story, and the way to have super battle manga fights is to just give more characters that nen kind of ability. I even have an idea for that ability.

Sounds like a pretty cool concept. (One of my favorite things that Marvel has done is House of M, and this kind of seems to be along those lines in basic concept, from your description.) You'll have to keep us (or at least, me) updated!

Zenfalcia

Hmm... sounds like a few super hero series i know of, but it's okay. So, basically your character is naruto?

This is why liam doesn't go here
0onOsXr.png

I've long stopped giving a shit, to be honest. With the stuff he's apparently seen and talks about (or used to, at least), I don't think he's in a position to look down upon Bestgaf.
Just talk about whatever you want, people.
Pat has the right attitude. Just walk in and don't give a fuck. Talk about the thing you want and hang out
Yeah she fun, messing with Nanase now she fun too
Messing with girls is pretty fun yes

Top Bottom