• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Emouse

So uh that UNIEL eh? Got uh a few systems huh

It actually seems a lot more simple when you read the stuff than it looks at first glance

7D6B55EB-B76E-4112-B19C-AE2D9495F095_zpsgwrldvm5.gif
Maybe you should drink a glass of water, to not dehydrate yourself.
It's either Vanilla or monster girls, no inbetween
That is remarkably limited for you.
It's such a great game, despite my gripes with the stealth not being on the level it needs to be really good. Everything else, still incredibly insane and I love it.
MGS2 is so off the wall crazy that I love it. My mad love for that title also made me hate MGS4 for trying to retroactively fuck the game.

Let's just change the subject shall we? We talked about this a bit yesterday, but what games do you want the zaibatsu to co-op? I already mentioned Four swords and Goof Troop.

Squishy3

Let's just change the subject shall we? We talked about this a bit yesterday, but what games do you want the zaibatsu to co-op? I already mentioned Four swords and Goof Troop.
Full playthroughs of NSMBWii NSMBU NSLU and 3D World.

The true test of the Zaibatsu and their friendship.

Zenfalcia

I took this for Beloved since I forgot to link her to spectate, but it serves as adding salt.
#salty
¯_(ツ)_/¯
Vanilla is the worst tag. This is a fact confirmed by science.
nah, all tags are fine.
rape is also super gross
It's fine.
I can think of three tags that are 100 times worse than Vanilla.
Do tell.

I think setting up Four Swords would be the struggle for the LP. I'd enjoy it though. I need more best friends beat 'em ups.

I actually cannot think of any co-op games that are good for lets playing.

Four swords is the ultimate salt I'd love to see it, I think they talked about doing it at some point but I dont remember where. I can't really think of anything specifically myself though although I'm sure there's some I could think of with some time

I think setting up Four Swords would be the struggle for the LP. I'd enjoy it though. I need more best friends beat 'em ups.

I actually cannot think of any co-op games that are good for lets playing.
I do miss Best Friend Beat Em Ups, it's been awhile and they're usually great.

I want more 4 person stuff.

giphy.gif

oh my god I've just had an epiphany about my manga and I'm ecstatic.
Does anyone wanna hear this epiphany that I've had or does no one give a shit.

Zenfalcia

So uh that UNIEL eh? Got uh a few systems huh

It actually seems a lot more simple when you read the stuff than it looks at first glance
it's just overwhelming with all the new systems and hud stuff.
Because NTR is love. NTR is life.

NTR
Monster girl
Aheago.

The
un
holy trinity.
interesting.
Re5, re6, and there's more i can't think of right now.
*Loud sweating*
Pettanko
Femdom
Ahegao
(´・ω・`)
Jeez I never thought I'd say this, but Zen, you're too open minded. Jeez guy.
You can never be too open minded.

One last MH4 question before I shut up and buy it from the e-shop.

If I download it, that means I'll have to worry about my save data and everything if I upgrade my DS, yeah? Is transfer time only high for someone using more than 8 gigs of memory? My card is 4.

Seriously though Rev2 is the most exciting playthrough in awhile.

GOLDEN AGE MAN
How much juice do you think you can get out of this thing after you've crushed it with a wrecking ball?
NTR is hit and miss, sometimes I don't mind it while other times its depressing as fuck.
WHAT IS THIS MONSTER HUNTER BULLSHIT AHHH

Alfebit

Banned
*Loud sweating*
Pettanko
Femdom
Ahegao

Type in anything you want into http://kiranico.com/en/mh4u/, it'll tell you how to get it.

Fraudwil likes to get stepped on. I'll keep that in mind.

Four swords is the ultimate salt I'd love to see it, I think they talked about doing it at some point but I dont remember where. I can't really think of anything specifically myself though although I'm sure there's some I could think of with some time

They talked about it during one of their panels at a con. I can't remember which one tho.

Zenfalcia

Naw bud it isn't even remotely fine.
Irl, it's not fine, but fiction is fiction, it's fine.
How much juice do you think you can get out of this thing after you've crushed it with a wrecking ball?

NTR is hit and miss, sometimes I don't mind it while other times its depressing as fuck.
Enough to make a cup of juice to drink.

It all depends.
giphy.gif

oh my god I've just had an epiphany about my manga and I'm ecstatic.
Does anyone wanna hear this epiphany that I've had or does no one give a shit.
Shoot, put it in spoilers if you think no one else cares or pm, whatever you want.

Top Bottom