• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

360pages

I have a Steam account myself.

Also, I wonder what other games they are playing since they need to wait for the next part of life is strange.

You guys reminded me I have a Blue Snowball in my cart so now I bought that.

LET'S PLAY MONEY HERE WE COME
jk, but I'll have a working mic now.

It's only awkward if you make it awkward. #NonStopInfiniteTalking.

Isn't there also in game chat?

Didn't a bunch of us play L4D2 with the Steam Chat? I don't remember if it was super awkward or hilarious because I was mad that my game suddenly stopped working.

Also, any fighting game on PS3 makes my mic weird. I have to reconnect it every match, but every other system is completely fine.

Zenfalcia

I will leave you nameless, there can only be one!
tumblr_mjywf9L39L1r57f87o1_500.gif
You must fight for the death for the righta to the name!
FTFY
Sjayan is also a super weird name.
Don't have a mic.
not even a laptop mic? Or even a headset?

I've been trying to relearn Zato-1 in Xrd in preparation for when I get my internet back. It's been rough. Have I missed anything notable?

Zenfalcia

Didn't a bunch of us play L4D2 with the Steam Chat? I don't remember if it was super awkward or hilarious because I was mad that my game suddenly stopped working.

Also, any fighting game on PS3 makes my mic weird. I have to reconnect it every match, but every other system is completely fine.
We did, and scrubs didn't like to talk or didn't want to or couldn't. :/

I'd feel bad about doing voice chat because there'd be so much background noise with my shitty built in mic and nephews making a ruckus. Also hearing me say "brb" like every 10 minutes

sjay1994

I typically chat with my old friends who are at other university's using the PSN party chat. They are all playing dragonball now.

Seems like the same "we have to change the thread-oh wait we don't" talk we have every couple of threads
This time we're more ok with not changing than ever.
Yo, does that have multiplayer? I haven't gotten the chance to play it yet but it'd be fun to try it out with you guys.
I actually have no idea what that game is besides a board game.

Does it have random backstabbing
Multiplayer RNG Bullshit. It's fun.

I'd feel bad about doing voice chat because there'd be so much background noise with my shitty built in mic and nephews making a ruckus. Also hearing me say "brb" like every 10 minutes

It's fine. Voice chatting with Zen has made me immune to that sort of thing.
The lag was cray cray.

I like talked to y'all with the voices tho. It was interesting, even tho I didn't know who was who.

The guy with the high pitched voice was me.

Xiraiya

Aside from the usual, I don't really think there's much of an issue with the thread, just you know... exercise a thing called "self control" sometimes, it's healthy for character development.

semisonic

Banned
Seems like the same "we have to change the thread-oh wait we don't" talk we have every couple of threads

I'm down for a Skype group I guess

It's not even because we're so bad here.
It' just that when I'm playing gmaes with you guys I don't really have time to check the thread everytime I wanna say or hear something.
It's kind of a pain.

Top Bottom