• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

360pages

Yeah, honestly even when we go into lewd Gaf, we are pretty tame compared to something's like Korragaf at times.

Plus, it's easier to do it here. Since we can voice our interest about the Best friends while talking about random stuff.

Fuck, getting back into Xrd is rough. I haven't played in a month, and since I might be getting my internet back soon and won't have to use my neighbor's wifi anymore, i'll finally be able to have a match against a real person. I still haven't had the opportunity yet.

Jman014

Yeah, honestly even when we go into lewd Gaf, we are pretty tame compared to something's like Korragaf at times.

Plus, it's easier to do it here. Since we can voice our interest about the Best friends while talking about random stuff.

Isn't that thread super dead? I haven't checked on it in a long time. RIP

semisonic

Banned
*blah blah blah dumb reasons* I don't have it anymore.

I can hook headphones into my monitor though, so background noise is not an issue.

same.
We should seriously do this for when we play games.
I'm going to be playing some uniel tomorrow before I head off to pax. We'll try it out then.
Who's down?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
It's fine!!! You just need to get used to it.

My main group of online friends all calls each other by their real names, have for years. But then, we've been a group for...over a decade now, so. Lot of us have met in real life at conventions and such, and a few have even been to the others' weddings. Though sadly I've never been involved in any of the real-life stuff. Sucks, but eh. Still love 'em like family.

My main group of online friends all calls each other by their real names, have for years. But then, we've been a group for...over a decade now, so. Lot of us have met in real life at conventions and such, and a few have even been to the others' weddings. Though sadly I've never been involved in any of the real-life stuff. Sucks, but eh. Still love 'em like family.
That's pretty rad.

I'd love to do real life stuff with these nerds in here someday.
lets do it this weekend
I'm down.

Zenfalcia

I'm also first name basis with some internet friends. Only 3-4 years for me. It's not that bad.

ultimax

I'll give embarrassing drunk speeches at all your weddings

The best friends just need to actually become a zaibatsu and then have "friendercon". I'd go.
I'll settle for them having a panel somewhere when I have money. Plan it out with you guys, and it's be like yooooooo

MAGFEST next year is what I'd really like to do, but I jhave no idea if I could.

Jman014

Nah, it's still pretty active. I still lurk in there.

I checked and they're still in Book 4 OT. I heard they were going to make an Avatar Universe thread after this but I guess it'll take awhile.

lets do it this weekend

Hey missus bull look! New Unreal Tournament gif!
buuoheb4rpkupfu4wjts.gif

sjay1994

I'll settle for them having a panel somewhere when I have money. Plan it out with you guys, and it's be like yooooooo

MAGFEST next year is what I'd really like to do, but I jhave no idea if I could.
I want this

The only reason I went to con bravo was for the SBF. My 3 of my close friends invited me, but they mostly just wanted to go see JonTron, so we basically split up for the most of the day.

Emouse

PS4 plz, sync my trophies dammit, does anyone else get that? It does like 25% sync then nothing happens and it doesn't update

It's gonna snow so much tonight into tomorrow.

I don't wanna shovel again. I think I'll throw up if I have to touch a shovel again for another year.

Top Bottom