• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

In a way I wish this place WAS a real chatroom. We could do stuff like just say "Later" and type a quick "See ya, [X person]"
Now that we got moved to community I don't think it's a real problem we post so much. I kinda like it cause it's like a tinier Gaf within Gaf that we all discuss all the big topics that get posted on the non-community boards/ organize games/ talk about random bullshit
More or less. I sorta absolutely love it in here.

Only set of dogtags left to get in MGS2's Tanker chapter is on Extreme.

Might as well go for it. Not like it's hard to sneak around in this game to begin with.

semisonic

Banned
In a way I wish this place WAS a real chatroom. We could do stuff like just say "Later" and type a quick "See ya, [X person]"

/duane
/frog

We have instasync for that. Which we're starting to use more and more. Which I'm super down with. I don't really like the 1 post per minute limit, and find fluid conversation more natural and fun.

Alfebit

Banned
While I don't really like the what's going on posts(though I'll still make them to actually find out what's going on or otherwise if the thread's just dead to try and revive it a bit), I really appreciate the I'm going to bed posts.
I often want to talk to specific frienders, and try to do so not knowing they're already off for the night.

I know what you mean, but when it's a post consisting of just "What's up?" or "I'm going to bed." or any variation of that, it feels like we really are a chatroom and I want to be able to pretend we're not.

I think the mods are taking an out of sight out of mind thing. They just ignore our existence.

As long as we aren't breaking any rules I don't think they care. I mean people post shit on OT that is just as weird as the shit we talk about and they don't seem to care

Zenfalcia

I won't, at least not yet..I'll save it for one warm summers night when I'm driving the shame car.
You'll have to beat the fraud birthday boy first. So, that'll never happen.
It's funny because I'm sure we all know what you're talking about.
:lol
W-what are you talking about?!?! N-not at all!
Kinda? but a delinquent asshole in new neo-tokyo.
So, sasuke then?
Now that we got moved to community I don't think it's a real problem we post so much. I kinda like it cause it's like a tinier Gaf within Gaf that we all discuss all the big topics that get posted on the non-community boards/ organize games/ talk about random bullshit
Sometimes we even talk about the best friends!!!!

I know what you mean, but when it's a post consisting of just "What's up?" or "I'm going to bed." or any variation of that, it feels like we really are a chatroom and I want to be able to pretend we're not.
This summarizes my feelings.
We could always just make a skype group if the threads get killed by mods or something, there's the steam chat too
Skype group sounds like a fucking hilarious mess waiting to happen.

360pages

It's not a big deal, other communities move faster and shit post a lot more. There is a community for everything, and even if we do cover a large brand of topics. It's usually specific things.

So, sasuke then?

Well..when I'm free from school..nothing will be holding me back..

Kinda like wearing weighted clothing.

So, sasuke then?

Oh no fuck that he not emo or anything he just likes to fuck with his friends, and hes more of an asshole in a sense like all of us in this thread are assholes.

mike0dude

B_RF_L2UoAAfvnB.jpg:large

Zenfalcia

We could always just make a skype group if the threads get killed by mods or something, there's the steam chat too
nah, skype group won't be the same... People need that backlog, embedded images, also we need to be able to see avatars and new people. Where else will Pat find us for vidya games?
No, but people need to know what people said earlier. It is imperative.
I We do need to know what was said earlier.
I'm always lurking and
almost
never horrified
But you've been horrified before? Interesting.

Alfebit

Banned
Skype group sounds like a fucking hilarious mess waiting to happen.

oh man a skype group sounds godlike.

When's the Friender skype group?

I still don't get why the mods would ever either want us to slow down or kill the threads.

It's one of my irrational fears.

Battle toads in shovel knight, Only on Xbox One the all in one entertainment system from microsoft

Pack it up, Sony.

It's like there was this magical thing called IRC that people couldn't figure out how to use despite detailed instructions

Reading are hard.

sjay1994

that's cause you're weeeaaak old man.
Weeeeeaaaaaak.
The rest of us are willing to sacrifice our arm muscles to mash gooder. You merely lack resolve.
Yo I just realized. How many of us have anarchy reigns, and for what console?

Are those servers even alive?

semisonic

Banned
When's the Friender skype group?

It's one of my irrational fears.

Pack it up, Sony.

Reading are hard.

I mean we tried it with Ilvo and SWC for smash two days ago, and that kicked ass.
Kinda confusing tho, given we all have some variations on the same voice and also that we never stop talking.

Will Mario Part 10 for the Wii U have online play? If it does and the game ends up being somewhat decent, we could pick it up at some point in the future and just play 4-player salt-filled campaigns.
No. I guess Nintendo realized that fist fights don't work online, and didn't add one.

Or laziness. Who knows, with those guys.

Top Bottom