• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Numb

This should be new merch

tumblr_nkna7raiEg1ruzzf0o1_540.png

It aint already?
Looks like one of those gnomes you put out in the yard

Ilvocare

Will Mario Part 10 for the Wii U have online play? If it does and the game ends up being somewhat decent, we could pick it up at some point in the future and just play 4-player salt-filled campaigns.

Figured there wasn't a definitive answer given to this. No, it does not. Personally I have no idea how a game that, on average, lasts like an hour and a half would have consistent real-time connection between four people for that long. Smash 4 struggles with that enough as it is.

I mean we tried it with Ilvo and SWC for smash two days ago, and that kicked ass.
Kinda confusing tho, given we all have some variations on the same voice and also that we never stop talking.

Nah it's fine we can figure it out. Just rank the voices in order of shamelessness and snark.

The best friends just need to actually become a zaibatsu and then have "friendercon". I'd go.

There'd be like 20 people max attending and you know it. It'd be Dashcon 2: The Salty Boogaloo.

Man I miss the mailbag

Did it ever finish??? Like did the last video for it ever get finished? (I know they stopped accepting it, in other words.)

Jman014

Missus Bull! Bananarama! I am actually downloading the new Unreal Tournament RIGHT NOW! I'll let you know if I can actually access then game when I'm done.

The stealth is still as easy as piss, and it just makes the difference between the two scenarios that much fucking worse.

Eh, whatever, I've played through the Tanker enough times to last me for a while. I'll go back to MGS2 again in the future, probably along with the rest of the series.

ultimax

The stealth is still as easy as piss, and it just makes the difference between the two scenarios that much fucking worse.

Eh, whatever, I've played through the Tanker enough times to last me for a while. I'll go back to MGS2 again in the future, probably along with the rest of the series.
I feel your pain man lol, my extreme run made me lose it at times
I'm happy I could make your introduction to the Best Friends so memorable.

Yeah when i found out you were the one who sent later on, my mind was blown lol

Did it ever finish??? Like did the last video for it ever get finished? (I know they stopped accepting it, in other words.)

I think they did. The last video in the playlist was episode 12 with no parts to it. The last thing they got was the fan made hentai DVD 'Anime Fiction' or something like that.

Top Bottom