• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Today I learned something.
Wasn't it actually a horse diltho?

yeah but it came from Bad Dragon, the dragon dildo guys. I bought it because the thing was the biggest one I could get. His name was Chance.
They do use GAF and have quoted members by name. And besides, your dildo has won awards.

Yeah but people they know like Guardian have been on GAF for years and is kinda known on here anyway. Mara really helped them out with his Evil Within advice so it makes sense they would thank him.

i_thought_this_was_pretty_bad_but_pat_says____by_fuzguy433-d79q64p.png

it's fine.

Parfeckt

So I've been playing Soul Suspect, and that games actually is pretty fun so far. Of course, turning off V-sync makes the menus have weird graphical glitches whenever you move up or down, so thanks a lot for that, Liam. Why didn't you test it better.

So I've been playing Soul Suspect, and that games actually is pretty fun so far. Of course, turning off V-sync makes the menus have weird graphical glitches whenever you move up or down, so thanks a lot for that, Liam. Why didn't you test it better.
95% of that games problems are totally Woolie and Liam's fault, especially the story.

95% of that games problems are totally Woolie and Liam's fault, especially the story.

The cursor will just randomly appear on screen during conversations even though I'm using a controller. Pretty sure they intentionally sabotaged the game.

I don't remember the story too much, but it's probably gonna suck.

Also, wot the 'ell with those child drawing collectibles? They're just straight up invisible unless you stand right in front of them and get the prompt, that's such garbage.

What, Unreal Tournament is coming back? Are they going back to basics with it but with amazing visuals?

I really just want a game that plays exactly like the original games in every way but looks amazing.
They better, a cod ripoff would defeat the entire point of bringing it back.

What, Unreal Tournament is coming back? Are they going back to basics with it but with amazing visuals?

I really just want a game that plays exactly like the original games in every way but looks amazing, since the newer ones were boring.
It's being developed by both Epic and the UT community. And so far signs show things are positive.

Top Bottom