• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Jman014

What, Unreal Tournament is coming back? Are they going back to basics with it but with amazing visuals?

I really just want a game that plays exactly like the original games in every way but looks amazing, since the newer ones were boring.

You can download the game and check it out yourself if you want. All you have to do is register and download the client http://www.unrealtournament.com/blog/

I've only played Unreal Championship 2 before this

semisonic

Banned
Is this your first time playing it? Then don't do anything until you finish it.

It's amazing.

Just finished.
What is my life
In a bit I gotta wash dishes but in the meantime let's do this.
We'll use two rooms simultaneously. Mine will have the osts posted, one at a time. Yours will host the chat for guessing.
When it's been guessed the next person puts in their next song.
We good?

sjay1994

dota

I actually thought you believed I was a girl for a second

To be fair, because of your old avatar I thought you were a genderless being of pure terror. You were also my life coach for getting of crack (destiny).

The genderless being thing is also a joke

Well fuck, I just went outside to check my mail, because I forgot to earlier, and I slipped on the slush covered ice and cracked my head on the mailbox. There wasn't even any mail. It fucking sucks that i'm out of aspirin, my head hurts like a motherfucker.

Zenfalcia

EMrknJP.jpg

semisonic

Banned
Well fuck, I just went outside to check my mail, because I forgot to earlier, and I slipped on the slush covered ice and cracked my head on the mailbox. There wasn't even any mail. It fucking sucks that i'm out of aspirin, my head hurts like a motherfucker.

Dude are you bleedin?
I've cracked my skull open on stuff like that before.
Be careful, and don't be afraid to go to the hospital.

Zenfalcia

Step up your ice walking tech. Put some ice on it or something.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Just finished.
What is my life
In a bit I gotta wash dishes but in the meantime let's do this.
We'll use two rooms simultaneously. Mine will have the osts posted, one at a time. Yours will host the chat for guessing.
When it's been guessed the next person puts in their next song.
We good?

Sounds good.

Or are people playing divekick? My brother and his girlfriend are watching a movie so I can't if it's on PS3.

Post it here yo

I have two questions

1. I noticed how you guys have still not done a FNF ultimax video. Can you please never do one? I have a friend who likes ultimax a lot (I'm pretty sure it's his personal favorite fighting game) and he gets really hyped around 8:30 EST only to be let down a half hour later when you play something else. This has been a good source of entertainment for the past few weeks so can you guys never do ultimax.

2. Also what is your favorite jump scare in a horror game.

response

We DID P4A. We have other games to do before Ultimax.

I have two questions

1. I noticed how you guys have still not done a FNF ultimax video. Can you please never do one? I have a friend who likes ultimax a lot (I'm pretty sure it's his personal favorite fighting game) and he gets really hyped around 8:30 EST only to be let down a half hour later when you play something else. This has been a good source of entertainment for the past few weeks so can you guys never do ultimax.

2. Also what is your favorite jump scare in a horror game.

response

We DID P4A. We have other games to do before Ultimax.
I don't think he read your email and just defaulted to reading "Ultimax".

Hilarious tho.

mike0dude

You know what would be hilarious, If they did Week of SMT and they didn't play ultimax.

too bad week of SMT is never happening either.

Top Bottom