• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Xiraiya

iIOfES.png
Makes me think of a Mass Effect character, looks real nice.

Squishy3

You know what would be hilarious, If they did Week of SMT and they didn't play ultimax.

too bad week of SMT is never happening either.
At least we're getting the Persona 5 endurance run. Even if Liam is forced to do it himself because Pat refuses to touch it with a 5 foot pole.

Xiraiya

I have two questions

1. I noticed how you guys have still not done a FNF ultimax video. Can you please never do one? I have a friend who likes ultimax a lot (I'm pretty sure it's his personal favorite fighting game) and he gets really hyped around 8:30 EST only to be let down a half hour later when you play something else. This has been a good source of entertainment for the past few weeks so can you guys never do ultimax.

2. Also what is your favorite jump scare in a horror game.

response

We DID P4A. We have other games to do before Ultimax.
Way to go Woolie.

so if i can get 10 dollars from my neighbor every week from cleaning my neighbors yard I'm gonna be able to buy Monster Hunter in 3 more weeks.

New Unreal Tournament feels damn good to play. The dodge moves and rolls are so fun, plus the weapons are exactly as you'd expect them to feel.

It still looks early visually, but it's giving me some good UT99 vibes.

I'm gonna go get some pizza.

"No Humans, you are the real monsters!" cliche but I didn't expect Hirokawa to actually be a human.
I was shocked when they set up the "it was all a dream" moment, I am very happy they didn't actually go for it.

Now onto the Real AOTS, Kancolle

Xiraiya

New Unreal Tournament feels damn good to play. The dodge moves and rolls are so fun, plus the weapons are exactly as you'd expect them to feel.

I saw a gif of the Flak Cannon, looks like it works exactly like I remember it in original UT.

It looks really good so far

I feel really bad for the toxikk devs now

Ilvocare

I'm back from class and can gideovame.

Also someone just showed me this and now I really want to just dive through the second half of Stardust Crusaders but I know if I start before it's finished and the end isn't out then I'll just drop it like a rock.

This was probably posted a while back, too.

Also someone just showed me this and now I really want to just dive through the second half of Stardust Crusaders but I know if I start before it's finished and the end isn't out then I'll just drop it like a rock.

I don't know if that has already been posted but that is fucking great. Gilbert Gottfired best JoJo character, Next to Hentai Dan Green.

Jman014

Push for UT 2015 Frienders group.
It looks really good so far

I feel really bad for the toxikk devs now

Yeah...I don't know if I wanna check out Toxikk or Reflex now that I can play the new UT.

Wow, that's the best thing I've seen all week.

Zenfalcia

10/10 dabes.

I luv it

Any of you guys played White Night?

Needs to be on the shitstorm.

Matt said on the podcast this week that he played a new horror game and he stopped after the first scare because they were going to do it for the shitstorm. I can't remember the name of the game but that might have been it.

Anung

Un Rama
Matt said on the podcast this week that he played a new horror game and he stopped after the first scare because they were going to do it for the shitstorm. I can't remember the name of the game but that might have been it.

Nice! I'm not caught up on the podcasts but that shit is dope.

sjay1994

Its the black and white game like madworld right?

Ilvocare

I guess I actually posted new shit.

Also I have no idea what everyone is playing now so I'll probably go back to doing Arena Vanilla Naoto's Story Scenario on Hell mode.

Top Bottom