• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Wait 1000 for 18?

Yeah. Apparently it's mostly commons and there's a chance that a good amount of them are duplicates, but yeah.

Nope nope

I know what that is. Thats the anime about the kid with a hot mom. Nope.

You and Abu senpai can watch that far away from me.

It's Gundamn Build Fighters. It's actually really fun and has moments of really great animation and hype. The mom isn't really that big a part of it and there's nothing creepy or incestuous at all about the series.

beinfilms

Then I change my vote to V Vanilla. I'm sure there are a lot of new people to the series.
Atleast on my friends list.

Ok, so depending on how many how many newcomers to the series there are, we can either play 5 BNW, or 4 BTS. (I'm not a big fan of the vanilla versions. They tend to be far inferior experiences to the final version.)

It's Gundamn Build Fighters. It's actually really fun and has moments of really great animation and hype. The mom isn't really that big a part of it and there's nothing creepy or incestuous at all about the series.

Must have been confused.

The one I was refering to has been posted here a few times

iKfn88o1hc0hp.gif

You're like brad shoemaker. Sometimes you're right about stuff, but most of the time you're horribly wrong

<3

beinfilms

\
I only have Civ 5 and Beyond Earth. I want more content for Beyond Earth but I heard they announced Starships, which ties into Beyond Earth. So I'll probably check that out.

Yeah, I'm really hyped for Starships. It looks really fun! (And I've heard it compared in fun to Pirates!, which is awesome.)

Top Bottom