• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Gross. Never would I ever waste money on a nendo that I'm just gonna set on fire.

51Xszx-eokL.jpg

360pages

I prefer Sunshine.

Ergh...no, I can't accept that, Sunshine was one of the few games that generally irritated me when playing.

The fact that I couldn't do shines out of order, the fact that simple things were made complicated compared to 64...everything was just ugh.

360pages

I think theyre both just ok, I'd rather play sonic any day than any mario game, unless its the RPGS

I actually to generally prefer Sonic gameplay over Mario. Which is probably why I like the two recent Rayman games. But I also know that Mario games after the 90s tend to be of higher quality and put together better.

I'll even say, while I like Colors and Generations, they probably aren't as good as 3D land or World.

sjay1994

Ergh...no, I can't accept that, Sunshine was one of the few games that generally irritated me when playing.

The fact that I couldn't do shines out of order, the fact that simple things were made complicated compared to 64...everything was just ugh.

Delfino Isle imo is the best mario 3d hub world.

I just preferred the movement, music and art direction.

Aaron remember in Hellsing when Alucard looked like this
and it was the best thing

Yes. Yes I do and yes it is.

Rizzi

I like Sunshine and 64 equally.

Metroid Prime Trilogy is like, 8GB. That's gonna take forever to download on the Wii U..

360pages

I just preferred the movement, music and art direction.

Yes. Yes I do and yes it is.

I like the Music and hub, the art was okay, but it suffers from being too similar in motifs.

My main problem is that they fundamentally broke something that wasn't broken, making even the main game a chore. If I find a shine annoying, I should get the option to skip it, no two playthoughs of 64 will be the same unless you are going for 100%.

I like the Music and hub, the art was okay, but it suffers from being too similar in motifs.

My main problem is that they fundamentally broke something that wasn't broken, making even the main game a chore. If I find a shine annoying, I should get the option to skip it, no two playthoughs of 64 will be the same unless you are going for 100%.

Eh. That didn't really bother me and I just really enjoyed playing it, so having to do things in order wasn't really a problem for me.

Not saying it's not a legit issue or that you're wrong for disliking it for those reasons, they just didn't bug me and I enjoyed the game as a whole more than 64, which even at the time I had problems with the controls and movement.

sjay1994

Sigh.... I wish I was excited for HLM2.

Too bad I am a fucking scrub when it comes to playing it. Couldn't even finish the police raid in the first one.

Ilvocare

Everyone get excited for new Rabu Raibu event and new not Hanayo card tomorrow/in a few hours

Has it even been a week of down time? Also how can I get excited if I'm getting pushed even more Nico? Like I get this is technically only my second event, but it's pressing.

I may be salt if only because Nico is one of two SRs that I own.

The other SR is Nozomi.

That feels fitting for some reason.

360pages

Eh. That didn't really bother me and I just really enjoyed playing it, so having to do things in order wasn't really a problem for me.

Not saying it's not a legit issue or that you're wrong for disliking it for those reasons, they just didn't bug me and I enjoyed the game as a whole more than 64, which even at the time I had problems with the controls and movement.

I can see that, but so many design choices that are questionable even within its own logic. Honestly Sunshine suffers from not enough focus. There are so many times where you will be doing something completely random for a shine. That has nothing to do with platformng or anything.

I can see how someone can like it, but at the same time the changes made it one of my least favorite platformers.

Ilvocare

Ok, I finally finished watching the Twin Perfect review of the SH HD collection.

Holy hell were those minutia eye-opening. Truly an engaging and tragic trainwreck of the ages.

We have to change from best OTP, to other best OTP, because I, Banana Aeon, has no form of self control, when it comes to things that I want.

I swear, I'm spending at least $500 bucks this month on my filthy entertainment needs.

Jman014

We have to change from best OTP, to other best OTP, because I, Banana Aeon, has no form of self control, when it comes to things that I want.

I swear, I'm spending at least $500 bucks this month on my filthy entertainment needs.

What the hell are you buying you crazy son of a bitch?! D:

Top Bottom