• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Sigh.... I wish I was excited for HLM2.

Too bad I am a fucking scrub when it comes to playing it. Couldn't even finish the police raid in the first one.

How were you playing it? Controller is a pretty flawed way to go, if you have a Vita, that's how I enjoyed the first one the most. The touch screen makes it all easier and more seamless when you get used to it, which is the only time I'll ever say that about touch controls.

sjay1994

How were you playing it? Controller is a pretty flawed way to go, if you have a Vita, that's how I enjoyed the first one the most. The touch screen makes it all easier and more seamless when you get used to it, which is the only time I'll ever say that about touch controls.

Controller. Most of the time, i'd end up running into a room and camping it.

I do have a vita though.

Kenny Omega is a god.
Sl9swWi.gif

tumblr_mjtzw6VkMD1s2k6gao1_400.gif

FoOqPzW.gif

J0nFq.gif

wosahvN.gif

y35Q30.gif

tumblr_neq8ro79CI1qhjbxeo3_500.gif

His finisher is called "The One Winged Angel" fucking Sephiroth shit.

Controller. Most of the time, i'd end up running into a room and camping it.

I do have a vita though.

Give it a shot on that, it makes locking on a lot easier. At least for me it did.

What the hell are you buying you crazy son of a bitch?! D:

LET'S FIND OUT!

Hotline Miami 2 CE. $60
Bloodborne plus guide (Was in for the LE, but the art book for the DS2 CE was poop, and the cover is ugly, and I wanna play at midnight) $85
Senran Kagura Estival Versus NyuuNyuu packs (Both Vita and PS4. Would have just gone PS4, but different minifigs, and I'm a stupid idiot, with a paycheck) About $200
Big Boss figure $140
Something else that I'm forgetting, I don't fucking know

I guess...

Zenfalcia

No. Frog Fractions beat you.
Did it?
I think I stopped at that point as well.
When you go full circle right?
What do you mean
full circle?
I got to the credit screen and then got dropped off into the music selection screen.
What did you do after putting the goop in the pod?
x night stand, open drawer, x manual, climb ladder, x display, press button.

I use an atari2600 controller

git on my lvl

Aiming and moving are all mapped to the same stick. That's how the real men play.

That's how some people playe quake 3 on that thing

They must be the tourney champs like every year.

I LOVE mouse and keyboard for fps. You're going to pay for that this Friday at 6 pm PST with your avatar!

Just wait. Your avatar is gonna be so anti-korra/dota its not even funny.

Ultimax is coming.

Random question: Anyone know about that Half Life in character LP 'Freeman's mind'? I was really hype on it but I lost track of it a couple years ago.

Alfebit

Banned
If I got to the screen with all the music and sound effects it means I'm done right?

Random question: Anyone know about that Half Life in character LP 'Freeman's mind'? I was really hype on it but I lost track of it a couple years ago.

Yeah I think a handful of us know about it. I also lost track of it.

Really? Wow...
I don't know whether to watch the whole thing again or search hopelessly for where I left off.
More importantly... did he ever do anymore Civil Protection videos?
Nope. He said hes gonna make a big movie that's like civil protection. It will come out in like 5 years from now.

Also watch game dungeon
Aww man can't yours be like 3 weeks and mine be 1 week?
Balls of steel

Top Bottom