• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Now you're posting good gifs.

love-live-gif-73.gif

I'm basically just staying up for the 2am
real time
for the video then I'll go to bed. I've got no deadlines until 4 weeks away. So YOLO and shit.
nllhbMZ.gif

Maki is the best. This is fact stated down in law. It is also confirmed by the true one lord G that the OTP is Maki x Nico.

Zenfalcia

real time
for the video then I'll go to bed. I've got no deadlines until 4 weeks away. So YOLO and shit.

Maki is the best. This is fact stated down in law. It is also confirmed by the true one lord G that the OTP is Maki x Nico.
Rip in peace, E_darkness.
Doesn't matter, I found Youtube videos of some of the fights:
Kazuno vs God of War (it's a mech, not Kratos)
Futayo vs Gin (The context is Futayo is social retard
so she thinks fighting = sex and Gin is the husband of the guy she beat
)

Also, never watch the dub - Steven Foster dubbed it and he had no idea what was going on, so he misdirected the shit out of this.
I'll wait until I watch the series to watch these fights. I don't want to be spoiled on the hype.

But dubs are the best! :p
Cuz my laptop is shit.

Plus I prefer consoles

*shrugs shoulders*
I bet you can probably run it. If you play on console, you won't be able to play don't starve together!

real time
nllhbMZ.gif

I don't know who "G" is but I will disagree with that statement. Maki X is the best ship though

For no reason or just being bored of the game? Do you at least complete the games or at least the story? It's also barely changed in terms of how it plays and looks. It just becomes boring since most of it is grinding, and the quests aren't great.

No reason or bored? Both I guess. I've stopped playing games for no real reason and if a game is boring, its obviously only a matter of time till it stops me. As for whether or not I beat them, that is generally a case of length. I was able to make my way through MGR a while back and There Came an Echo more recently, but I just kinda dropped DMC4(got about halfway through... spent the first half of the game waiting to play dante then once i got him I kinda wanted to go back to the other guy...) and a random assortment of rpgs more recently.

Jman014

No reason or bored? Both I guess. I've stopped playing games for no real reason and if a game is boring, its obviously only a matter of time till it stops me. As for whether or not I beat them, that is generally a case of length. I was able to make my way through MGR a while back and There Came an Echo more recently, but I just kinda dropped DMC4(got about halfway through... spent the first half of the game waiting to play dante then once i got him I kinda wanted to go back to the other guy...) and a random assortment of rpgs more recently.

Do you like arena shooters? The new Unreal Tournament is in public testing atm.

Zenfalcia

Back what I miss?
You missed half the thread jumping off the thread ship due to Love Live.
Not Sentai dubs. It might change, but right now fandubs are better than Sentai dubs.
I'm joking by the way, subs > dubs. Having japanese names in english with the inclusion of honorifics is horrible.
Hmm.. So you just lose your attention for the game? I mean, you could try powering through the game if it's something good, it's better than being bored and doing nothing. There's some free indie games that you can get, they aren't too long, but might be interesting enough for you to finish. The best one I recommend is Cave Story, if you haven't played it or heard of it.

Top Bottom