• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Zenfalcia

latest

Who even is best Love Live? I like them all
except Umi. Umi a shit.
umi-angryface.gif

Fucking watch Macross Frontier.
It's on the backlog.. ;_;

Zenfalcia

How dare you call Umi chan boring and then post a Hanayo Gif. Archery is better than rice any day of the week!
Ikr? He's just hurting her feelings.
tumblr_n8a9car4q51sc66cvo4_r1_500.gif

With your anime club/significant other who's okay with anime bullshit, I guess.

Here's a Horizon .GIF I found in my files, gonna dig some more:
nvLWs0M.gif
That's one way of doing it, it also depends on how comfortable you are with watching with another person.

Quite good.

There's some good stuff online you might like. What's wrong with single player content? Maple story isn't the worst, but it's not great. That's a shame. Well, just wait until you can finally play and we'd still be here, probably.

Honestly, nothing wrong with single player stuff, its just since the years I spent playing FFXI is just a thing I've really gotten into. I still play plenty of single player games, buts its something I will gain and lose interest in every few months. Its horrible cycle really. While Maple story may not be the worst... but, man is it really bad. I actually went into the game pretty hyped way back when. Side scrolling mmo, how could you go wrong? It turns out very easily by including all the worst parts of korean mmo design and ignoring everything we've learned about making good side scrolling action games. Really, the game just makes me sad more then anything...

Zenfalcia

Honestly, nothing wrong with single player stuff, its just since the years I spent playing FFXI is just a thing I've really gotten into. I still play plenty of single player games, buts its something I will gain and lose interest in every few months. Its horrible cycle really. While Maple story may not be the worst... but, man is it really bad. I actually went into the game pretty hyped way back when. Side scrolling mmo, how could you go wrong? It turns out very easily by including all the worst parts of korean mmo design and ignoring everything we've learned about making good side scrolling action games. Really, the game just makes me sad more then anything...
For no reason or just being bored of the game? Do you at least complete the games or at least the story? It's also barely changed in terms of how it plays and looks. It just becomes boring since most of it is grinding, and the quests aren't great.

Man, my stock of Horizon GIFs is absurdly low or poorly named:
8woHXII.gif

x1LpEA5.gif

To be fair, I think this show is better served by WebMs anyway. The fights are too big for GIFs.

Jman014

jotaro_kujo_holding_a_photo_by_spiritofhokuto20xx-d4zn5dt.jpg

WTF did i just see?
Did this happen recently? i am two shows behind

I can't find the video of it. I didn't see this part live, unfortunately. I really want to know the context, but at the same time I wanna think that Seth Rollins just went nuts for awhile.

Top Bottom