• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Zenfalcia

post-30824-Jack-Nicholson-Creepy-Nodding-t5bI.gif
This is pretty good.
I'm glad i found it. ;_; It's so worth it.
I don't think I'd like Nozomi. At all.
Tsundere girl is still winning for me.
Tsundere? You mean nico? Nico dabes.
Jg3xKvK.png

On the topic of sports anime, everyone here should watch Ping Pong the Animation. If you've already seen it then watch it again.
I'll finish it eventually... like by the end of the year.. probably.
N3DS Gaffers.

The N3DS uses a micro SD card yeah?

What if I were to buy a large micro SD card and use it with an adapter on my current 3DS. Could I just slip it out and stick it into the N3DS if I ever bought it and not deal with system transfer? Is there a size limit I should be aware of?
You still have to do the system transfer, but the micro SD card will cut the download time by a lot. The system transfer is for the licences and also saves, i believe.

Oh right, I forgot Millia is rush down...heh heh...hmm...
This is going to be my second time playing this game for real rather than showing off finishers, so be gentle.

When it comes to playing with balls, I am never gentle.

Same room? I'll set up the lobby
Man I leave for a hour and come back and there is Love Live pic everywhere......

Come on people we're better than this

We really aren't tho

Alright, I need some opinions. In April, MKX and Scholar of the First Sin are coming out. Since i'm buying Type 0 and Bloodborne's collector's edition this month, I may be only able to get one of them. Which one of the two should I get, if I have to choose?

I've just realised I've had the first issue of Saga for about a year now and I haven't even read it. Wonderful 101 still remains unplayed. And Love Live is the best anime I've watched in a long time.
I'm doing great at this whole, 'living life' thing.

Squishy3

fucking nintendo
Buy the microSD, just whenever you do the transfer, bookmark this guide for when you do do it.

The transfer doesn't take that long, it only takes forever if you transfer the data between cards wirelessly. It still takes probably half an hour to transfer the licenses, but once that process is started you don't need to do anything else. If you're using the microSD card in the old 3DS with the adapter all you need to do is pop it in the new 3DS after the transfer is done.

Alright, I need some opinions. In April, MKX and Scholar of the First Sin are coming out. Since i'm buying Type 0 and Bloodborne's collector's edition this month, I may be only able to get one of them. Which one of the two should I get, if I have to choose?

Depends, how much do you play fighting games?

If alot then get MKX you'll get more mileage out of it, if it's the latter then SotFS, although I wouldn't buy that regardless.

sjay1994

MKX.

WE CAN ALL SCRUB IT UP.

Zenfalcia

Depends, how much do you play fighting games?

If alot then get MKX you'll get more mileage out of it, if it's the latter then SotFS, although I wouldn't buy that regardless.
I love fighting games, while not being particularly good at them, so i'll probably get MKX, though i'll still get Scholar of the First Sin, since I never got to play Dark Souls 2.

Jman014

What the fuck is going on in here?!
The irony is I never knew alf was a part of it.

The korra avatars he was using when I started staying here threw me off.

That's the same thing that I thought. Figured he was just the guy in the thread that liked Korra before I found out he did lewd stuff in here.

I love fighting games, while not being particularly good at them, so i'll probably get MKX, though i'll still get Scholar of the First Sin, since I never got to play Dark Souls 2.

So get better, if you love them then it should be easy for you to sit down, go into training mode and practice..given you have the free time.
"Hot Young Anime Fucks and Cums Wildly!!!"

EDIT: PFFFFFFFFF FUCKING LOL top of the page. Of course
Way to go.

You did the thing super good.

Top Bottom