• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Numb

Link is having gay sex.

Untitled3.gif

Dammit Aaron
hehehe nice
Jesus Christ why? There is almost no benefit to do so,the amount of money you make doing that is shit and nearly every armour is useful in some way.

I am too much of a scrub. besides i have a million bucks. useless to me to be honest

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I reckon I almost had it by an asshair just now. But i died before i could kill it.

I'd offer to help but I'm taking a break right now. Been playing a bit too much, my eyes are super tired. That and after fighting Mohran four times in a row the other day, then twice more today, I'm a little tired of it, heh. Probably doesn't help that once the spectacle of the whole thing wears off, it's not actually a terribly fun or exciting fight.

That is a solid list.
must be on weird subs, her name is Hanayo

It was a joke. More of an excuse to post that Benoit gif.

Nah that was my bad though I wish she had kept the glasses.
I think the game knows I like Nozomi best too cause I have all three versions of her base card. Though I only have the Pure version idolized.

I'd offer to help but I'm taking a break right now. Been playing a bit too much, my eyes are super tired. That and after fighting Mohran four times in a row the other day, then twice more today, I'm a little tired of it, heh. Probably doesn't help that once the spectacle of the whole thing wears off, it's not actually a terribly fun or exciting fight.
I get that. And it's really not a fun fight. Just pound it with cannonballs and do other shit I haven't quite gotten down yet to get to the actual slashy stabby fight. Not a whole lot goin on there.

croten

Untitled3.gif

Dammit Aaron
hehehe nice

I am too much of a scrub. besides i have a million bucks. useless to me to be honest
That is my point, you make so little money from selling armour that is not worth it. In fact it costs waaay more money to make armour than to sell it.

Numb

That is my point, you make so little money from selling armour that is not worth it. In fact it costs waaay more money to make armour than to sell it.

Yeah i am a true scrublord when it comes to most things.
Try to be alittle more carefull moving on.
so many monsters can insta kill you

I am impressed.

My love of wrestling died with Chris Benoit. When I was a kid he was like my hero. Just a tough Canadian guy with enough drive to be the best and stand above everyone else. 13 year old AC was devastated and I can only observe it from a distance now. I can look back and make morbid jokes about it though.

Numb

I'm confused though. You aren't new to MH, right? 'Cause we were playing earlier and you're like HR 40-something with G-rank equipment.

Totally new. I played alittle bit of freedom unite but not nearly enough.
So this is my first legit one
My G rank set is from the second main fight in G1.
Being HR40 means little since you jump from HR7 to 30s and everything increases your lvl. even low rank stuff

My love of wrestling died with Chris Benoit. When I was a kid he was like my hero. Just a tough Canadian guy with enough drive to be the best and stand above everyone else. 13 year old AC was devastated and I can only observe it from a distance now. I can look back and make morbid jokes about it though.
Feels. That Eddie and Benoit WM moment rekt me when they had the Raw memorial show. Then a few days later I felt disgusted.

Feels. That Eddie and Benoit WM moment rekt me when they had the Raw memorial show. Then a few days later I felt disgusted.
Eddie was my second favourite. I could accept it when he died since it was just heart failure and I didn't know his history with drugs but the guy you watch every week and look up to suddenly killing his wife and son and then himself was a bit much for me at the time.

Well, that stream is done.

I was really cutting it close on surviving some of those areas. I'm still kind of being surprised by how punishing Shadow Tower Abyss can be.

Top Bottom