• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Not all of it is bad. I use to make Forum Signatures for people back in the day.

JzXKZyQ.png

Some of them came out decent.
I think Fairy Tail is ok.

also i'm so glad the NEO doesnt have signatures.

semisonic

Banned
Note the title, I was 12.

I never stop forgetting you're actually younger than me.
Also I have never been more thankful to not have a facebook or social media.
If some of the shit I did back in elementary school was still up to see today...
*shudders*

Now most of my shame(?) lies in hilarious stories that my hs teachers tell all the time. That's much better.

semisonic

Banned
I dunno what does everyone else think?

Yeah FWB is a bit too much...
I mean I guess it can work for some people but I personally think that it's inherently unhealthy.
I'd call it unsustainable long term.

EDIT:
Oh wait you;re just friends again?
Yeah that's probably for the best. Good on you man.
Might be awkward the next time you get drunk together tho.

semisonic

Banned
It wasnt FWB, we had sex once and the reasons were stupid and I was stupid and we were both stupid and I regret it to this day.

Oh shit wasn't reading backlog.
Just like everyone else on the thread.
Yeah that happened, but you can still be friends like that. Sure it's always gonna be a bit awkward, and as I said, I wouldn't try getting drunk with her cause that could get weird, but hey, you moved on. Good on you.

Basically what happened was
she was in an abusive relationship and she refused to get out of it and she and her BF at the time thought that if i had sex with her things between them would work out? I dunno again it was fucking stupid.

Thats like the stupidest thing ive ever heard.

she was in an abusive relationship and she refused to get out of it and she and her BF at the time thought that if i had sex with her things between them would work out? I dunno again it was fucking stupid.
Yeah wow that's pretty dumb.

That sounds harsh for me to say I think but... yeah.

This fucking Love Live event keeps giving me Paradise Live or whatever and that song is cray. I can't imagine what it's like on Expert

You comment led me to look for video of it online and what I found was that the Japanese app is way better than ours. It looks like you can actually do things with money and you can set up a setlist or something and play 3 songs straight and your combo and score carries over between songs

Too bad the audio is muted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwq8LbY20_4

Yeah.... well you know it was wrong so that is good.

semisonic

Banned

What the actual fuck that's super weird.
That's just not a thing people do. I mean I guess I could conceptually imagine it if you were the cause of the friction, but jeez. What the fuck.

cdB2hH0.gif

Even in my stupidest and horniest of days, I would have known that was a terrible idea.

Top Bottom