• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Just started fate zero. Holy grail wars huh? Okay, sounds cool.

Its the best

3daa6bdfb3efddd265baa14357a665da1379251662_full.jpg

I must have missed it, I would have told you the same thing. I always try to enable people's Rabu Raibu addiction help people out

So is 10x regular scouting fine to do whenever? Because I have a shit ton of friend points or whatever
You never #YOLO an 11 pull. It's not good for the economy.

You'll be able to mske it back up. They are just throwing love gems at us.

I have 11 left, I'll probably be able to do it again next month AND I'LL WAIT THIS TIME

Fuck I was considering asking about it before I did it too

So is 10x regular scouting fine to do whenever? Because I have a shit ton of friend points or whatever

I have 11 left, I'll probably be able to do it again next month AND I'LL WAIT THIS TIME

Fuck I was considering asking about it before I did it too
Just use friend points whenever. They are pretty much useless to me at the moment, I think I have around 80k just sitting there. After events new N cards tend to get added though so if you are out of cards to idolize I would recommend using them then.

Just use friend points whenever. They are pretty much useless to me at the moment, I think I have around 80k just sitting there. After events new N cards tend to get added though so if you are out of cards to idolize I would recommend using them then.

Do you just get a shit ton more than before later on or have you just never used them? Also I did two regular 10x and got another fucking Hanayo oh my god I'm going to shoot myself now

Yeah, I have noticed. I'm running out of normies to bond with, then consume.

Do you just get a shit ton more than before later on or have you just never used them? Also I did two regular 10x and got another fucking Hanayo oh my god I'm going to shoot myself now
I've FCd every hard song and most of the expert ones as well. You just get a shitload of them and I haven't been using them in months. I'm at the point where I don't need rare cards and the only time I scout is when I want more N cards to idolize for love gems but Ive been doing all right getting Ns from just playing the game.

I've FCd every hard song and most of the expert ones as well. You just get a shitload of them and I haven't been using them in months. I'm at the point where I don't need rare cards and the only time I scout is when I want more N cards to idolize for love gems but Ive been doing all right getting Ns from just playing the game.
:eek:

If onlu kisama could share his talent with me.

it was a
small
booooooo
Ah alright, that makes sense
I'm playing Life is Strange, goddamn I'm so emotionally attached to Kate just from a few scenes. Goddamn.
Who's Kate? The quiet girl with the skirt and the hair deal?

:eek:

If onlu kisama could share his talent with me.
The annouing thing is even if I'm better than a bunch of people, the amount of whales playing the game means I have been having trouble keeping up with the higher ranks in events lately. It seems like their numbers have gone up recently, I'm not surprised with the amount of people playing the game though, I guess.

The annouing thing is even if I'm better than a bunch of people, the amount of whales playing the game means I have been having trouble keeping up with the higher ranks in events lately. It seems like their numbers have gone up recently, I'm not surprised with the amount of people playing the game though, I guess.
I'm not terrible at the game, but the whale force is too powerful. No chance to compete against them.

Top Bottom