• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Neither are you if you can't handle a small pizza.

Only real men can eat an XL pizza and be fine afterwards.

I do this, and fuck anyone who thinks it's wrong.

Yall need to get some chicago stuffed pizza in your life.

chicago+style+stuffed+pizza+4.jpg

Shackzam

Only real men can eat an XL pizza and be fine afterwards.

I do this, and fuck anyone who thinks it's wrong.

Yall need to get some chicago stuffed pizza in your life.
I will applaud the man that can eat an extra large of that by himself.
stuffed is so good

The annouing thing is even if I'm better than a bunch of people, the amount of whales playing the game means I have been having trouble keeping up with the higher ranks in events lately. It seems like their numbers have gone up recently, I'm not surprised with the amount of people playing the game though, I guess.

I'm not terrible at the game, but the whale force is too powerful. No chance to compete against them.

I'm guessing whales are the pay to winners?

Yeah the people who dump money into the game to win everything. It is a term used by mobile developers/publishers to describe those people IIRC

They referenced Dong Dong twice in the last Scrublords. Do you think it is it's time to shine?

Yeah I recall Pat talking about it on the podcast once but I forget why it is they used that word.

Also pls. Raise your dongers for Dong Dong

Yeah I recall Pat talking about it on the podcast once but I forget why it is they used that word.

Also pls. Raise your dongers for Dong Dong
I think it was because all the regular players are just little fish that don't really matter unless in large amounts but the players who throw fist fulls of dollars at them are like catching a whale. I may jut be making bullshit up but it makes sense to me.

This is your reaction to Kate
You know it's all about Max and her tastes in animated films.
I know you're joking, but I just felt bad for her. That
happy text I got from her after helping her out actually made me super happy.

Thanks again for the gift copy btw! Now my only choice is to go ahead and buy the rest or wait for it to be finished.

Jman014

I know you're joking, but I just felt bad for her. That
happy text I got from her after helping her out actually made me super happy.

Thanks again for the gift copy btw! Now my only choice is to go ahead and buy the rest or wait for it to be finished.

I like her too.
Poor girl. I helped her out as well.

Yw. Plz enjoy!

I think it was because all the regular players are just little fish that don't really matter unless in large amounts but the players who throw fist fulls of dollars at them are like catching a whale. I may jut be making bullshit up but it makes sense to me.
That seems about right
I find the main character of Life is Strange meh... She's really not that compelling honestly.
Yeah I don't think the people that would relate to her would be playing this game, or any game for that matter

I find the main character of Life is Strange meh... She's really not that compelling honestly.
She's only expressed through some lack of choice and going through all the hidden optional flavor text. She's a protagonist though.

I appreciate how choices that aren't choices make sense because of how she acts.

360pages

That seems about right

Yeah I don't think the people that would relate to her would be playing this game, or any game for that matter

This is a weird comparison, but it would be as if they took Travis Touchdown and drained him of all his douchbaggyness an made him a slight hipster. Outside of references she doesn't really do much.

Top Bottom