• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

best body pillow
tumblr_lynj3xMa2f1qkv7szo1_500.jpg

That...I'm not sure why this was made.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I got wrecked doing it by myself because of the lighting weakness of the tetsu armor. But I'm cool with doing it later.

I'm currently on the island and just finished the Gore hunt in single player. How far am I from being able to hunt Shagaru Magala? I need some low level Shagaru Magala materials.

Just a heads up to anybody that has those gamestop points or whatever they have codes for 3 dollars on XBLA and PSN for pretty cheap, I just basically redeemed my copy of Hotline Miami 2 with them

Shackzam

I'm currently on the island and just finished the Gore hunt in single player. How far am I from being able to hunt Shagaru Magala? I need some low level Shagaru Magala materials.
I think you have to get to the sky place. I think it's hunter rank 6 on story you're getting close to shin magala.

Just beat Conception 2: Children Of The Seven Stars..........

What am I doing in life........Welp on to Demon Gaze
Yeah. I bought it, played for a couple hours, took an amusing screenshot and got bored.

Angry with his wife giving birth
"Congratulations!
It's a beautiful, healthy loli!"

Child characters are so much worse than thousand year old dragons most of the time
The only child character I have ever cared about was Nanako.
I don't think it is likely that other thing will happen.

Hmm... there might a sequel to Gundam Build Fighters Try. Here's hoping Sunrise doesn't fuck the show over again with retarded executive mandates.

Oh my fucking god I do an 11 Honor Scout and the one fucking member I got enough of to idol is fucking Hanayo I'm so salt no one cares about this but it's fine.

What else is going on here JoJo?

Oh my fucking god I do an 11 Honor Scout and the one fucking member I got enough of to idol is fucking Hanayo I'm so salt no one cares about this but it's fine.

Man you should have waited! After every event they do a 11 honor scout event where you are guaranteed a SR or higher ranked card
I gotta get this games out of the graveyard that is my backlog.

It's probably a sin in this thread but P4G is also there halfway finished.
I have given up on beating my backlog. If a game doesn't grab me then I'll put it down and move on. I do want to try it again but the combat system seemed so dull.

I took a couple month break from when I started P4G to when I actually finished it. It certainly isn't a sin, just take your time.

Neol

Gtta wait for those guaranteed SR events.

If your gonna yolo scout it should just do 1.

It means I wasted 50 hard to get in game monies and I got garbage
Man you should have waited! After every event they do a 11 honor scout event where you are guaranteed a SR or higher ranked card
Hey I did get an SR out of it, guess who it was
Gtta wait for those guaranteed SR events.

If your gonna yolo scout it should just do 1.
Uuuuuuugh fuck I asked about this why didn't you guys warn me? I'm deep in this Rabu hole now wow

It means I wasted 50 hard to get in game monies and I got garbage

Hey I did get an SR out of it, guess who it was

Uuuuuuugh fuck I asked about this why didn't you guys warn me? I'm deep in this Rabu hole now wow
I must have missed it, I would have told you the same thing. I always try to enable people's Rabu Raibu addiction help people out

Top Bottom