• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Neol

On one level good job, on another level do your own thing maybe? They have talent

Oh for sure this is a pretty shameless ripoff characters and all.

Just watching it I'm pretty sure they just straight up stole scenes as I recall seeing essentially the same thing in gumball.

Well thats better.

Would have been annoyed if shin kanji was no longer canon
Huh, I thought that would make it worse... From what I've been reading, P4G epilogue was important since Narukami hasn't seen the IT in a long time and doesn't really make sense after Narukami visits for Golden week and now P4DAN.

It was real fun reading the theories that were trying to make connections from P2 to P4DAN in PersonaGAF like I did before.

Village

Oh for sure this is a pretty shameless ripoff characters and all.

Just watching it I'm pretty sure they just straight up stole scenes as I recall seeing essentially the same thing in gumball.

They already ripped off a cartoon in hopes of getting money, i would not put that past them

You've doomed us all.
i_am___all_of_me_by_legeh-d63wpyj.jpg

Charging in won't really work on characters with long range like Merkava, Gordeau or Waldstein. Use her 214B to get a knockdown and then rush in.
You won't believe how much difficultly I have doing a DP motion on the left side of the stick is. Does the 214B have some sort of special property or is it just quick?

Top Bottom