• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Help

I'm trapped in an uncle's 40th birthday party I can't leave and a shitty trap remix of "Shake it out" is playing

no hope

You could read my naruto fanfiction to pass the time eh, eh? EH?
maxresdefault.jpg

360pages

Naruto as a whole I find okay, mostly due to the fact that Part 1 was actually competently written with character arcs. Part 2...as woof.

Zenfalcia

Help

I'm trapped in an uncle's 40th birthday party I can't leave and a shitty trap remix of "Shake it out" is playing

no hope
Put on some headphones/earphones and listen to music in a quiet area. Do you have anything you can do?
The other Eltnum player sent me a message with a combo tip and said GG. What a cool guy.

I can't wait for you to get a PS3 so I can kick your ass in UNiEL.
What a nice guy.

It's going to be fun. I can't wait either.

Ilvocare

Put on some headphones/earphones and listen to music in a quiet area. Do you have anything you can do?

You could read my naruto fanfiction to pass the time eh, eh? EH?

Except every time I'm not looking like I'm talking with someone else about sportsball or school (arguably the only topics considered kosher for an upstanding college-age man to talk about) good old Dad gets on my case.

no I don't wanna dance to Beethoven's airhorn symphony

Zenfalcia

I hope you've been practicing.
Yeah....
I haven't. I'm going to get decimated.
Except every time I'm not looking like I'm talking with someone else about sportsball or school (arguably the only topics considered kosher for an upstanding college-age man to talk about) good old Dad gets on my case.

no I don't wanna dance to Beethoven's airhorn symphony
Sounds like a great father. He wants you to socialize instead of doing your own thing, but there's nothing wrong with doing your own thing... :/

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Hey you shut up Katanagatari was godlike
I meant ____monogatari. Katanagatari is godlike.
Oh, this series? I should probably watch it. it seems to be very popular.

I was joking about the dirty mind. Don't worry about it. I mean what's wrong with a little crush. It's not like it's going anywhere.
But theres always the fear that this show might be the one. It went somewhere in Nagi Asu IIRC.

I have to drive out pick up my parents drunk asses. BRB.

I have one more story to tell. For reals this time. When I was 10, my mom and dad got into a big fight, and he decided to take the van and leave. He convinced me to go with him. The problem was, he didn't have his license. He lost it after getting a DUI. We met up with a friend and went for lunch. Me and the friend played some pool. It was pretty fun. When we were leaving, the friend had me go with him in his car. He seamed really mad at my dad. When we were pulling out, my dad crashed into a pole. It turns out that he was drunk. The friend drove me home. I'm still grateful to him. I really should contact him again. Alright, i'm done for tonight. My mom's being a huge fucking bitch tonight and actively antagonizing my dad, so they're having a huge fight right now. See you all tomorrow.

Zenfalcia

I meant ____monogatari. Katanagatari is godlike.

But theres always the fear that this show might be the one. It went somewhere in Nagi Asu IIRC.

I have to drive out pick up my parents drunk asses. BRB.
Just say monogatari series then, that's how I do it.

It's fine. What's the worst that could happen? The older character returns their feelings?

Have fun.

360pages

It's funny, because the internet in our area was shit. Everyone had problems, chances are someone got super pissed once and said F it and complained.

Zenfalcia

I have one more story to tell. For reals this time. When I was 10, my mom and dad got into a big fight, and he decided to take the van and leave. He convinced me to go with him. The problem was, he didn't have his license. He lost it after getting a DUI. We met up with a friend and went for lunch. Me and the friend played some pool. It was pretty fun. When we were leaving, the friend had me go with him in his car. He seamed really mad at my dad. When we were pulling out, my dad crashed into a pole. It turns out that he was drunk. The friend drove me home. I'm still grateful to him. I really should contact him again. Alright, i'm done for tonight. My mom's being a huge fucking bitch tonight and actively antagonizing my dad, so they're having a huge fight right now. See you all tomorrow.
He got drunk during lunch? Luckily your dad's friend was a great friend.
Looking at hilarious Monogatari gifs.
ZVf4EZO.gif

edit: I should probably make it just a link.. #NoRagrets.

Village

Yo breh Woolie and pat got me looking up chinese rip off cartoons.

Rip off gumball has a suprisng amount of effort put int it. Which is needed considering all the 3d rendering 2d animation and various typed of art styles that go into it

In the combo 2AA > 2C > IC5C > 421B > IC6B > 22B you can whiff 2A between 6B and 22B in order to make all shots hit.

We can play it right now if you want.
Ah I see, thanks, I'll keep note of that. 1 question about the Eltnum player you faced, how was he getting in on you? Was he using short normals or using the range of the etherite to start combos?

OH MY GOD THIS FUCKING STRAWPOLL YOU GUYS ARE ASSHOLES.

Alright I guess I'll start reading, at least I don't have to go balls out with it like I did with this essay

Neol

Yo breh Woolie and pat got me looking up chinese rip off cartoons.

Rip off gumball has a suprisng amount of effort put int it. Which is needed considering all the 3d rendering 2d animation and various typed of art styles that go into it

Just looked this up.

They definitely got the style down pretty well. Very surprised.

Anyone want to play Ultimax?

Ah I see, thanks, I'll keep note of that. 1 question about the Eltnum player you faced, how was he getting in on you? Was he using short normals or using the range of the etherite to start combos?

He was mostly just running right up to my face. Very aggressive. He used the whip a few times.

Zenfalcia

What the fuck is happening in here???
He's carrying her in a compromising position and someone cleverly looped a part where he grabs a wall for some reason. I haven't watched that particular episode yet.
I+still+love+you+_5d4eda7c95b7f67c0ea0dc0892579e8d.jpg

OH MY GOD THIS FUCKING STRAWPOLL YOU GUYS ARE ASSHOLES.

Alright I guess I'll start reading, at least I don't have to go balls out with it like I did with this essay
That's what you get for making a vote.
She just looks 10 right? I can go jerk off to this right? Because she's not underage? Right?
She's not underaged. Want spoilers? I mean it's nothing major. Basically, she's a vampire who has lived a long time.
Come on...
Yep...
She's not 10 tho.

He's carrying her in a compromising position and someone cleverly looped a part where he grabs a wall for some reason. I haven't watched that particular episode yet.
I+still+love+you+_5d4eda7c95b7f67c0ea0dc0892579e8d.jpg

That's what you get for making a vote.

She's not underaged. Want spoilers? I mean it's nothing major. Basically, she's a vampire who has lived a long time.

Yep...

She's not 10 tho.

Do you think the pollice cares?

Top Bottom