• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Just practice. It'll get easier. 214B has extremely long range and knocks down opponents.
Ooh, for some reason I thought you were talking about the move where she kicks upwards (dam number annotations). Yea her 214 has pretty great range and catches a lot of people off guard (as long as they don't jump too often)

Ilvocare

Oh hey so it looks like a bunch of people are leaving the party. I wonder where Dad is?

"Well he left by himself in order to pick up your younger brother and bring him here"

Oh hey so it looks like a bunch of people are leaving the party. I wonder where Dad is?

"Well he left by himself in order to pick up your younger brother and bring him here"

Ahaha what the fuck, I'm sorry dude. Is there nothing to do at your uncle's?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK

You know that scenario I was worried was going to happen? Where the grade schooler falls in love with the MC or vice versa? Something even worse happened.

Your Lie in April spoilers:
The grade schooler is now in love with her brother, who is the MC's rival. For no reason. If there's a good buildup and development for an insestuous relationship as to why they feel that way towards their sibling, then I don't mind it as much. But this is incest for the sake of incest. Godamnit. This show is so good and then theres this one big shit stain on it. Fuck this. Fuck everything.

Archgan

So I was looking through TVTropes (Thanks a lot, Zed /s) and I found this in the Stealth Puns category.
Unlike Melee and Brawl, the cross-platform fourth installment lacks a subtitle. Instead, it is simply named Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U.

Ilvocare

Ahaha what the fuck, I'm sorry dude. Is there nothing to do at your uncle's?

TIME TO EAT MORE FOOD!

Well at least you have your brother to company you

Update:

-GROOVY 80s MODE ENGAGED
-Dad and brother are back, latter is comatose on the couch while my dad is "80s!!!!"
-Dessert is available. This shit is actually decadent. Oreos baked into white chocolate should be a crime, it's so good.

Update:

-GROOVY 80s MODE ENGAGED
-Dad and brother are back, latter is comatose on the couch while my dad is "80s!!!!"
-Dessert is available. This shit is actually decadent. Oreos baked into white chocolate should be a crime, it's so good.
God damn they party sounds almost worth it for the food...

Soon as I'm done with this shit, I'm playing DOA.

I'm gonna need a palette cleanser.
And only breasts will suffice. jk
It's not great is it?
So I was looking through TVTropes (Thanks a lot, Zed /s) and I found this in the Stealth Puns category.
Wow....wow I never thought about that....wow
Update:

-GROOVY 80s MODE ENGAGED
Is he drunk? Also holy shit that sounds really strong

That was shocking footage right there. He looks like The Thing deforming from the shape of a human
shrunkenheadguy.jpg

Top Bottom