• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

If you really think about it, everything you do wastes time.

#deep

Time is a construct, created by humans to create worth for things that they do.
jaden-smith-bet-awards-2012-02.jpg

Jotaro continues to be a wet blanket who kills any tension the show may have. Does D'arby actually make him do something interesting? I hope so.

croten

Jotaro continues to be a wet blanket who kills any tension the show may have. Does D'arby actually make him do something interesting? I hope so.

Yes and no. D'arby does make Jotaro do some cool stuff but he will always be the solution to every problem, that doesn't really change.

I'm so excited for the upcoming weeks. I honestly haven't even bothered watching till now, because D'arby.
Well he is up next so that should be cool.
Yes and no. D'arby does make Jotaro do some cool stuff but he will always be the solution to every problem, that doesn't really change.

I had a strong feeling it was going to be this way.
JoJo part 3 end spoilers
When I found out he can also stop time I knew he was just going to be this magical entity that can do anything and everything because reasons. It is pretty disappointing

In the summer you'll be busy procrastinating and taking a week to watch some anime.
Nah I'll be waking up early and watching playing stuff all day because I won't be worrying if I'm missing something or not
I'm going to have fun watching that episode whenever I start watching the anime.

croten

Well he is up next so that should be cool.

I had a strong feeling it was going to be this way.
JoJo part 3 end spoilers
When I found out he can also stop time I knew he was just going to be this magical entity that can do anything and everything because reasons. It is pretty disappointing

He's alright in part 4 where he takes a place in the sidelines.

Xiraiya

JoJo part 3 end spoilers

It's really not like that in Part 4, Jotaro is handled pretty well as a support "Joseph" type character and honestly if anything seems a little bit outclassed at times, but that's just my thought from what I've read so far.

It's really not like that in Part 4, Jotaro is handled pretty well as a support "Joseph" type character and honestly if anything seems a little bit outclassed at times, but that's just my thought from what I've read so far.
Part 4 end spoilers
the only part in part 4 I have with jotaro is him dealing the finishing blow on Kira

beinfilms

Well, I'm at this week's Smash tournament, and I've decided to actually try the advice from last week, and set up Skullgirls in the corner. Now, to see if anyone actually gives it a try.

He's alright in part 4 where he takes a place in the sidelines.

All right. I like the idea of him being a marine biologist for some reason. Now Stardust Crusaders just has to finish airing and I'll get to reading it.

Zenfalcia

You know, I'm having a hard time believing that.
What's the worst that can happen?
Well, I'm at this week's Smash tournament, and I've decided to actually try the advice from last week, and set up Skullgirls in the corner. Now, to see if anyone actually gives it a try.
Good luck.
Why does Love Novel sound like I'm going into a clown's fever dream and then turn into something cool and then it's back to circus shit?
Maybe because that's what is going to happen.

Xiraiya

Yep. I didn't know a thing about this universe. Other than that people die if they're killed.
Is there info i need to know? Seems all okay so far.

No it's fine, I went into F/Z with no info either, you'll want to watch Unlimited Blade works after Zero though.

Top Bottom