• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Im guessing you like worst girl nico.

voB9Jyw.gif

Another New Vegas update. I really like doing these. My guy got hired to spy on some woman's daughter because she was worried about her new friends. My guy asked around, and found out she befriended some thugs. After digging around, he discovered that her friends were using her to rob her father, who works at the Crimson Caravan. After going back to report to the mother, he found the daughter waving a gun around, with her mother having locked herself in her room. The daughter was having a breakdown, saying how she couldn't live the rest of her life as a farmer. After thinking about it, my guy goaded her into killing her mother. After she did, she came to her senses. She was horrified with what she'd done, and ran away from the house, with my guy giving her his approval of her murdering her mother before she left. When my guy went to check the room, he found a thousand caps. He considered it a job well done for such little work. Man, I love the way you can make your character act in this game.

croten

Another New Vegas update. I really like doing these. My guy got hired to spy on some woman's daughter because she was worried about her new friends. My guy asked around, and found out she befriended some thugs. After digging around, he discovered that her friends were using her to rob her father, who works at the Crimson Caravan. After going back to report to the mother, he found the daughter waving a gun around, with her mother having locked herself in her room. The daughter was having a breakdown, saying how she couldn't live the rest of her life as a farmer. After thinking about it, my guy goaded her into killing her mother. After she did, she came to her senses. She was horrified with what she'd done, and ran away from the house, with my guy giving her his approval of her murdering her mother before she left. When my guy went to check the room, he found a thousand caps. He considered it a job well done for such little work. Man, I love the way you can make your character act in this game.

I can never play the asshole in a game, it makes me feel like a shit.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

New Vegas is the best.

Zenfalcia

Amazing, truly amazing.
I can never play the asshole in a game, it makes me feel like a shit.
So you play the good guy? Do you never steal or do anything bad?

Alright, well I just talked to the girl's father, and he doesn't seem too happy with my guy. Come on, all he did was convince your daughter to kill your wife and run away forever and steal a bunch of your money. It's not that bad. Unfortunately, he's a part of a Great Khan quest that I haven't done yet. This may prove to be problematic. Whatever, i'll cross that road when I get to it.

Alright, well I just talked to the girl's father, and he doesn't seem too happy with my guy. Come on, all he did was convince your daughter to kill your wife and run away forever and steal a bunch of your money. It's not that bad. Unfortunately, he's a part of a Great Khan quest that I haven't done yet. This may prove to be problematic. Whatever, i'll cross that road when I get to it.
Yeah, fuck it. That's future your guy's problem.

Top Bottom