• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

I want some opinions. A 40 year old man not being able to spell organize or argue is bad, right? I think it's pretty bad, but what do you think?

Xiraiya

One last game for anyone interested.

Quote to reveal

I want some opinions. A 40 year old man not being able to spell organize or argue is bad, right? I think it's pretty bad, but what do you think?
I don't think it matters, parents are just generally bad at spelling it seems.

Is English his first language? If yes then it's bad.
Yeah, he's my dad, and english is our first language. Last night, he came up to me and asked how to spell those words. I was kind of shocked. I know he dropped out at 10th grade, but I would have figured he'd of learned how to spell by then. I guess I was wrong.

Xiraiya

Last Boardgame since it was at bottom of the page
Quote to reveal

Yeah, he's my dad, and english is our first language. Last night, he came up to me and asked how to spell those words. I was kind of shocked. I know he dropped out at 10th grade, but I would have figured he'd of learned how to spell by then. I guess I was wrong.

My mother's the same way.

Starring who?
C5vuUW0.jpg
Who knows?
Are they gonna get the band back together in either?
The movie, probably.

It's not a big deal honestly, especially if your dad doesn't do a lot of writing for his job. My dad mostly just does maintenance and has for the past forty years. he doesn't remember how to spell words he never uses it's whatever

Life will stop you
Probably sadly
OUT OF NOWHERE

CAPTAIN 9 PAGE ESSAY COMES IN AND SAVES THE DAY
No essays during spring break yo.
I hope
Is that a giant controller or does he just have Pat hands?
No it's fine PROPORTIONS
But Bloodborne isn't out next week...

It is becoming increasingly hard to play anything because of Bloodborne hype.
Not BB, no PS4. Just games I wanna play in general
Well was thinking goofy or whatever that awkward anime is Liam and Woolie talked about before.
Nichijou. FLCL. Gurren. Someone already said Watamote I think. Daily Life of High School Boys. Nozaki-kun. Cromartie High. Gugure

beinfilms

My favorite part is

He added: “There can be no true despair without hope and no true fun without casuals. As I terrorize your competitive community, I will feed its players hope to poison their souls. I will let them run their itemless one-versus-one platformed abominations and when they have truly understood the depth of their failure, I will fulfill Smash 4’s destiny. I will torture and destroy competitive smash and when it is done and its community is in ashes, then Project M has my permission to die.”

Top Bottom