• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Jman014

Get friends, nerd.

Hey Alf check out this Korrasami art by one of the co-creators of ATLA/LoK that's going to be signed and sold at the Gallery Nucleus ATLA/LoK art exhibit thing in Southern California starting tomorrow.

tumblr_nkpnavx7T61rptk5lo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nkpnavx7T61rptk5lo2_500.jpg

I don't care about Korraasami but I think this is a bit adurbz.

Here's the event
http://www.gallerynucleus.com/gallery/462/exhibition

Yaaaaay, I'm super sick and not only have to finish packing my entire apartment today, but move all of it tomorrrow. Yaaaaaay.

Goddammit.

Alfebit

Banned
Hey Alf check out this Korrasami art by one of the co-creators of ATLA/LoK that's going to be signed and sold at the Gallery Nucleus ATLA/LoK art exhibit thing in Southern California starting tomorrow.

Here's the event

Oh yeah, I saw that in the Korra thread. It's really cute.

Yaaaaay, I'm super sick and not only have to finish packing my entire apartment today, but move all of it tomorrrow. Yaaaaaay.

Goddammit.

Hope you get better soon, mang.

tumblr_nkpnavx7T61rptk5lo2_500.jpg

Here's the event
Yeah, I also heard that he's donating all of the money to LGBTQ suicide prevention too.

Time has come so how you wanna goooooooooooooooooo
It's so god damn good.
I really like Elphelts too..I just really want this game.

Goddammit.
Feel better dude, you have my energy to get through it..moving can be rough.

Jman014

Yeah, I also heard that he's donating all of the money to LGBTQ suicide prevention too.

I forgot about that. It's a really good cause.

I wish I could get my hands on the art that's being sold at the event, but I think it's only for people that physically go to the event and not people that just wanna buy the art through like Amazon or something. Oh well.

:'(

Ride the fire tho
I'm riding it super hard.

Butt rock is best rock.

You love it tho.
It truly is the best
Hometown4lyfe

Cause guns and steel that is what I am

Shitty, feel better man. Looks like Link is having a good time though.
It was eerie, as I read this those exact lyrics happened.
I forgot about that. It's a really good cause.

I wish I could get my hands on the art that's being sold at the event, but I think it's only for people that physically go to the event and not people that just wanna buy the art through like Amazon or something. Oh well.
Yeah it's really cool of him to do that.

I'm pretty sure none of us could afford it anyway, I'm gonna say most of it goes for about 3 or 4K a piece.

Ants

I'm pretty salt that Pat cleaned up garbage mountain before we could see it.

I'll always wonder about its majesty.

360pages

A good thing that Naruto games have done recently, is showed that half efforts for Anime Games probably won't cut it. DBZ Xenoverse, One Piece pirate warriors 3 and the Storm 4. All seem they are going to be good games.

Top Bottom