• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Which is good since she touches every girl.
tumblr_mkjz4at4P91rwqq0uo1_500.jpg

croten

I'm really tempted to start a F:NV hardcore run and post my escapades here, similar to Foxhound, but in a journal-like format though I just bought Wasteland 2 and it might be more fun to do it with that seeing as it will be a blind playthough

I leave to go practice some BnB's and I come back to everyone talking about Alf's penis.

What a wonderful group of people I associate with.

<3

Well, 2 hours, two wet shoes, a sore ankle, and $20 later I made it back from the store.

If you guys still wanna 100% OJ I'm game, or something else is fine

Zenfalcia

I'm really tempted to start a F:NV hardcore run and post my escapades here, similar to Foxhound, but in a journal-like format though I just bought Wasteland 2 and it might be more fun to do it with that seeing as it will be a blind playthough
Up to you.
I leave to go practice some BnB's and I come back to everyone talking about Alf's penis.

What a wonderful group of people I associate with.

<3
Who do you think we are!?!?! We're Dai BestGaf!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Just had the biggest "holy fuck I actually did it" moment in MH4U. Was stuck on a high-rank Zinogre/Gravios quest. Tried Hammer, couldn't do it. Tried Dual Blades, couldn't do it. Was about to just give up when I decided "fuck it, I'll try gunning it even though that'll probably go horribly". And it did, the first time. But I decided to give it ONE more try, and I actually did it. I actually fucking did it. And didn't cart once. And like, gunning is far from my specialty. I'm okay at it, but I don't do it that often. Not to mention my gunner armor isn't the greatest. I mean it's high rank but it could be better.

Goddamn this feels great. Can't believe I actually pulled that shit off, and as a gunner no less.

Zenfalcia

Just had the biggest "holy fuck I actually did it" moment in MH4U. Was stuck on a high-rank Zinogre/Gravios quest. Tried Hammer, couldn't do it. Tried Dual Blades, couldn't do it. Was about to just give up when I decided "fuck it, I'll try gunning it even though that'll probably go horribly". And it did, the first time. But I decided to give it ONE more try, and I actually did it. I actually fucking did it. And didn't cart once. And like, gunning is far from my specialty. I'm okay at it, but I don't do it that often. Not to mention my gunner armor isn't the greatest. I mean it's high rank but it could be better.

Goddamn this feels great. Can't believe I actually pulled that shit off, and as a gunner no less.
Conglaturations.

75ae60b62c9e955215becb48f4a3fa3a.gif

Top Bottom