• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Done.

Dead.

Everything is just piled up in the front room.

Goddammit I'm tired.

K6rwyj.gif

Now go and rest our heroes.

I moved over a year ago and I still have a pile of boxes in my corner.

Also the Cathedral of Shadows is fucking fantastic. Obvious audio issues aside, this is everything I could want from an SMT podcast. They clearly have knowledge and good discussions of the SMT lore and each game's mechanics, which I feel a lot of people I've listened to don't know the extent of SMT outside of Persona and 3/4.

Plus, they hate social links too!
Glad ya like it. They're really cool dudes. Rasen is mai waifu.

Rasen's reading JoJo too and does little reviews of each part, I was kinda bummed he didn't love
Also, I'm looking at a thread of cropped SFW doujin pictures and I'm half tempted to post them because of how hilarious they are.
dotidoitdoit

Ohai Korra! *poke*

I'm sure it's your least hated avatar that you've had to use for losing a bet. It could have been bad but figured you deserved a break. Besides, I wanted another Korra avatar in this thread so I could call you Korra for a week!

I appreciate it. I really hope I win next week or I have to deal with Banana's week of avatars.

God knows what that freak keeps for avatars.

Top Bottom