• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Anung

Un Rama
Really enjoying watching through DBZ Kai. Loving the deft pace it has although its a shame the music isn't as good. So many good moments and feels I totally forgot about are blind siding me.

Got all the good films lined up as well for when I'm finished :D

I fucking swear the whales are slipping money under the table to Bushiroad or whatever to fuck over other players. Yesterday the event page wouldn't show up for me now it gets stuck on the title screen. I should not be caring about this

Xiraiya

Really enjoying watching through DBZ Kai. Loving the deft pace it has although its a shame the music isn't as good. So many good moments and feels I totally forgot about are blind siding me.

The music in Kai is the Japanese music which is why it's not great because it's ancient, personally I thought Bruce Faulconer music was fantastic.
Especially this

One weird thing though, Vegeta sounds like shit in Xenoverse, yet Raditz sounds like the older, better Vegeta.

360pages

The music in Kai is the Japanese music which is why it's not great because it's ancient, personally I thought Bruce Faulconer music was fantastic.

Especially this

Actually Kai had an original OST with some Amazing tracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mcHP1HYkds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc-YXoR360A

But the creator of the OST was found out that he copied a lot of tracks. So all DVDs of the Sayian Saga to the Cell Saga was switched to the Japanese OST.

The Buu Saga OST uses Battle of the Gods music and new tracks done by the same artist who did the Battle of Gods OST.

Remember guys, King Crimson becomes more powerful tonight, so remember to set your clocks forward by an hour to compensate for the time he erases.

This DST is such garbage. Thanks America

Ilvocare

Man, I remember when Inti Creates said that they had no plans to update Gunvolt.

Then two days ago, they updated Gunvolt.

What seems like something that was just meant to provide New 3DS support kinda went farther than I expected. There's like 3 new songs available to find in the game now and a proper Boss Rush mission, too. That's actually way more support that I expected.

Remember guys, King Crimson becomes more powerful tonight, so remember to set your clocks forward by an hour to compensate for the time he erases.

Hey, blame the farmers. They're the reason dst exists. They created it for some reason. I think.

the_sun.png

DST doesn't begin until (east coast) Sunday, March 8th at 2:00 AM, where time leaps forward. So four hours from now. Apply your international time zone standards as needed.

Skrams

Huh. I liked the DBZ TBFP episode, thought it was one of the better ones this season. I must be crazy.

I can't remember everything in the season so far, but I enjoyed it even though it's probably a shitty look at the actual game. They also did the thing of shitting on it for comedic effect which probably annoyed some people. From the impressions I've heard it seems to be pretty alright.

The dumbest. We need a universal time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swatch_Internet_Time

The world needs Swatch Internet Time.

You, Jeff Gerstmann, and I know what's up.

Daylight savings fucks with me way harder than it should. Everything and everyone around me observes it, but my watch doesn't. Fucks up my entire schedule.

And no, I can't just manually set it. It's an automatic watch and it resets it time every night.

Daylight Savings Time is so dumb.
The main reasons it's been kept is to "limit energy use" (this one is BS), promotes outdoor activity during daylight hours, and promoting other business/activities that require daylight.

The thing about Farmers is they actually dislike DST. Ad hoc efforts to get up earlier or adjust hours for some jobs or things that require daylight aren't done, in favor of social time shift.

mike0dude

Daylight savings fucks with me way harder than it should. Everything and everyone around me observes it, but my watch doesn't. Fucks up my entire schedule.

And no, I can't just manually set it. It's an automatic watch and it resets it time every night.

get a better watch?

croten

Daylight savings has never caused an issue with me at all. My sleep schedule is too fucked up at this point anyway.

Skrams

Even Plague was shitting on it :p

Do you mean his comment on the misinformation? As an episode of jump cut humor it's pretty fine, but if you're a Dragonball fan then you'll probably be annoyed at the misinformation. I'm also surprised they didn't bring up Mr. Satan.

Top Bottom