• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

I know no one but Gummy and maybe Carebear cares but here is the entire main event of that $50 UFC PPV in a 14 second gif

I don't get UFC. So much rolling on the ground. There's no story lines either! How am I supposed to care about the main event if the fighters didn't spend four weeks throwing mildly rude insults at each other while interrupting their matches?

Nah she just fucked it up and made her tap quick
Damn son girls are scary.
Oh shit I just saw that while looking through Gaming quickly
I have no impulse to watch that movie. Liking anime has made me less excited for other animated films. It's kind of depressing but whatevs.
That's a shame, but I share a similar sentiment with games. Japaense ones appeal to me more often

mike0dude

So, basically bad guy doing bad guy things for
robots? Was the fire before or after everyone left?

after, all that so he can take revenge on the guy who "killed" his daughter years ago. also he didn't even know that shit existed before the MC showed them off, he went from yo that shit is cool to let me set fire to the whole place and steal that shit to take revenge in like 10 minutes.

Zenfalcia

Ospvt3C.gif

Well you are good at mashing those normals 360, i mean if it works use it. though i also dont know the sho matchup well. I honestly know minazuki a bit more.

360pages

I guess I could be a lot worse at Ultimax...though I could be better.

I might need to get a new controller since I crouch a lot, though that might be because I use a pad.

Zenfalcia

after, all that so he can take revenge on the guy who "killed" his daughter years ago. also he didn't even know that shit existed before the MC showed them off, he went from yo that shit is cool to let me set fire to the whole place and steal that shit to take revenge in like 10 minutes.
What an amazing story... So... the whole movie is about stopping him or what?

Since everyone is talking about movies instead of the end of the SMRPG: Legend of Square-Chan LP with Pat-Sama and Liam-chan.

Reading those synopsis kinda killed my movie boner for Big Hero 6.

Everybody needs to go watch Grand Budapest Hotel.

Pat.

Watch Grand Budapest Hotel.

Liam.

Go watch Grand Budapest Hotel.

Woolie.

Get out of the woolie hole twilight zone and watch Grand Budapest Hotel.

I'm going to go watch Grand Budapest Hotel.

Again.

Also fucking House of Cards. Man this show would be terrible without Kevin Spacy. He sells it.

sjay1994

Since everyone is talking about movies instead of the end of the SMRPG: Legend of Square-Chan LP with Pat-Sama and Liam-chan.

Reading those synopsis kinda killed my movie boner for Big Hero 6.

Everybody needs to go watch Grand Budapest Hotel.

Pat.

Watch Grand Budapest Hotel.

Liam.

Go watch Grand Budapest Hotel.

Woolie.

Get out of the woolie hole twilight zone and watch Grand Budapest Hotel.

I'm going to go watch Grand Budapest Hotel.

Again.

Also fucking House of Cards. Man this show would be terrible without Kevin Spacy. He sells it.

Should I watch Grand Budapest Hotel?

I don't get UFC. So much rolling on the ground. There's no story lines either! How am I supposed to care about the main event if the fighters didn't spend four weeks throwing mildly rude insults at each other while interrupting their matches?
I know you were joking but Connor McGregor says hello
conor-mcgregor-ufc-fight-night-46.jpg

He is a primer shit talker and so far has backed up everything that he has said. He is also charismatic as fuck. At the end of his last fight he jumped over the cage and ran over to the champion of his division and got in his face WWE style

360pages

Well you are good at mashing those normals 360, i mean if it works use it. though i also dont know the sho matchup well. I honestly know minazuki a bit more.

Haha, I haven't played the game enough to know match ups, went into Rise complexly blind, but it was still fun as hell. I didn't expect to me, and me being blown up in Ranked made me immune to Johns.

No, like legit, I think there is something wrong with my control though since I kept crouching mid match sometimes. Not a big deal, saved my ass a lot of times actually.

well characters i can read pretty well now are Rise, and Junpei, and i may know Aki a bit better but i havent tried him in a while.

Squishy3

They actually rewrote the plot, I watched the deleted scenes which had the original intro storyboard in it:

Originally the intro scene was his daughter going in and the micro bots were what were going to be used to harvest materials from that alternate dimension, and he was present for it. They decided to go with a different intro because it would have made it even more obvious than before that he was the bad guy, in addition to feeling really disconnected compared to the rest of the movie, so they rearranged it and put that scene into when the group watches it. They kept the microbots in but didn't really rewrite the other parts of the movie as extensively.

The movie is better for it's comedy and action scenes more than it is for the super serious plot. Also the after credits scene. The choreography and animation during the final fight is pretty great.

Top Bottom