• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I may have read too much into YLiA.
I jumped the gun by what the girl meant when she said her brother was who she loved when she was asked if there was anyone she liked. She wants her "beloved brother" to acknowledge her piano playing. And she may or may not have a complex. They even joked that she did. So I actually don't know. It's hazy.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck thaaaaaaaaaaaaat
2cute4u
d807734f755b80b08abd13496ccfd9db.jpg

mike0dude

Do tell. I don't ever plan on watching it so, spoil away.

the movie itself is fine but you see the plot twist coming from miles away, and all that exposition in the beginning really took me out of it.
also spoilers
in the movie the main character creates a bunch of tiny robots that he can controle with his mind to do what he want's and build shit super fast to show off at an expo so he can get admitted into University but then after he wins and leaves the places goes up in flame so his big brother goes back in to save somebody but the place explodes and kills the big brother (which you see coming from the second he appears on screen) all so the villain could steal the robots MC created, but plot twist he had 0 need to start a fire because them mother fuckers just left the fucking robots there after the show he could have just stolen that shit and erase the tapes or some shit. also he had 0 need to probably steal them , he could have probably just asked the MC for them...

the movie itself is fine but you see the plot twist coming from miles away, and all that exposition in the beginning really took me out of it.
also spoilers
in the movie the main character creates a bunch of tiny robots that he can controle with his mind to do what he want's and build shit super fast to show off at an expo so he can get admitted into University but then after he wins and leaves the places goes up in flame so his big brother goes back in to save somebody but the place explodes and kills the big brother (which you see coming from the second he appears on screen) all so the villain could steal the robots MC created, but plot twist he had 0 need to start a fire because them mother fuckers just left the fucking robots there after the show he could have just stolen that shit and erase the tapes or some shit. also he had 0 need to probably steal them , he could have probably just asked the MC for them...
So wait...
Why are there 5 other people?

Ilvocare

So.

We've left the party, I've escaped the 80s timewarp, and I'll be on to play Ulitmax soon enough if peeps are still on.

I may also have vanilla-induced diabetes.

6/10

Zenfalcia

also spoilers
So, basically bad guy doing bad guy things for
robots? Was the fire before or after everyone left?

Top Bottom