• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

I never really got into Recess. That was a time where I was becoming a weeb, so the art really turned me off.

That show was so good, I was already a weeb, but I love western cartoons too.

Ed Edd N Eddy, Dexter's Lab, Hey Arnold, all that shit..I was up in it.

Motherfucking Jackie Chan Adventures man.

Remember when Digimon tried to appeal to the urban youth with the Digirap..it's not great.

That show was so good, I was already a weeb, but I love western cartoons too.

Ed Edd N Eddy, Dexter's Lab, Hey Arnold, all that shit..I was up in it.

Motherfucking Jackie Chan Adventures man.

I liked Ed Edd N Eddy and Jackie Chan adventures. Billy and Mandy too.

And don't even get me started on Teen Titans.

0VJXeDM.gif

You guys remember the Digimon RPG games?

The games that were hard as fuck and had a complex ass combat system but were meant for like 7 and 8 year olds?

I miss those games.

You guys remember the Digimon RPG games?

The games that were hard as fuck and had a complex ass combat system but were meant for like 7 and 8 year olds?

I miss those games.

My mom bought me a pirated PAL copy of Digimon World 2. For some reason.

Put it in to see if it worked, and when it didn't, I threw it in the trash.

I only ever played 4. I loved that game, but fuck if I could figure it out. I eventually traded it for tales of legendia after I gave up trying to beat it. Worst. Trade. Ever.
Damn dude..wanna hear my story of how I lost all of my PSX games and my PSX?
You're not wrong.
My mom bought me a pirated PAL copy of Digimon World 2. For some reason.

Put it in to see if it worked, and when it didn't, I threw it in the trash.

Damn..what an amazing mother.

Is it tragic?
Around the time I was 14, my parents thought it was a good idea to give my fucking PSX and my 90 something games to my younger cousins..who abuse everything. I had this PSX since I was old enough to play video games..next time I was dragged to their house..I seen it..all the games damaged and scratched to where they were unplayable..and the psx has the top of the disk tray ripped off.

They didn't even ask me, they just assumed I didn't want it because I had a PS2. I still have not forgiven them for that.
She was the best. She just didn't understand that bootlegs movies don't translate to bootleg games as well.
Well, that's an understandable mistake since people who didn't grow up around that.

Can she cook?

Around the time I was 14, my parents thought it was a good idea to give my fucking PSX and my 90 something games to my younger cousins..who abuse everything. I had this PSX since I was old enough to play video games..next time I was dragged to their house..I seen it..all the games damaged and scratched to where they were unplayable..and the psx has the top of the disk tray ripped off.

They didn't even ask me, they just assumed I didn't want it because I had a PS2. I still have not forgiven them for that.
Jeez, that's exactly what happened to my ps1 and ps2. Luckily, I hid all my good games though.

Rizzi

My mum sold my SNES with all my games.
Including my copy of Lufia II.
Her reason for doing so was because I had a PS1 now, why would I want to play the old ones?
I was heartbroken.
I still kind of am.

Well, that's an understandable mistake since people who didn't grow up around that.

Can she cook?

It was fine. I didn't want to play a Digimon game anyway.

She can, but in my final years at living at home, she didn't cook that much. It was fine, because I knew how to cook.

My sister, on the other hand...

It was fine. I didn't want to play a Digimon game anyway.

She can, but in my final years at living at home, she didn't cook that much. It was fine, because I knew how to cook.

My sister, on the other hand...

Basically any mom that knows how to cook is a good mom.

Same with my mom, she rarely cooks anymore since I've basically learned everything she knows and added some on top of it.

Plus her back is in bad shape.

Top Bottom