• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Ilvocare

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

vtnTq7X.jpg

OCD IS NOW SATISFIED

(Turns out the missing pieces actually had nothing to do with the Margaret scene or the joke endings. There were two pieces of totally throwaway dialogue in Yu's story only obtainable by picking the bottom choice in their respective flags: one I missed with Yukiko, and another when fighting
controlled Labrys
. And my reward for doing proper completion?

Fucking nothing, I already got the Teddie navigator for doing all the Arena scenarios.)

sjay1994

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

OCD IS NOW SATISFIED

(Turns out the missing pieces actually had nothing to do with the Margaret scene or the joke endings. There were two pieces of totally throwaway dialogue in Yu's story only obtainable by picking the bottom choice in their respective flags: one I missed with Yukiko, and another when fighting
controlled Labrys

Fucking nothing, I already got the Teddie navigator for doing all the Arena scenarios.)

Is that considered a reward?

mrmyhthef

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

OCD IS NOW SATISFIED

controlled Labrys

Yeah... it wasn't worth it.

beinfilms

Hey, guys, quick question. Is Blazblue Calamity Trigger worth its $2.50 sale price on Steam for someone fairly new to the fightin' games?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Hey, guys, quick question. Is Blazblue Calamity Trigger worth its $2.50 sale price on Steam for someone fairly new to the fightin' games?

It has a fun and elaborate story, lots of character variety, and the game is very approachable. It's also incredibly outdated and has no online multiplayer.

Get Skullgirls.

beinfilms

It has a fun and elaborate story, lots of character variety, and the game is very approachable. It's also incredibly outdated and has no online multiplayer.

Get Skullgirls.

Already have it, and loving it. (That game is great.)

I'll have to think about whether or not I should get Blazblue.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Already have it, and loving it. (That game is great.)

I'll have to think about whether or not I should get Blazblue.

CT is the oldest version. For $2.50, you might enjoy the story and characters, but don't expect to play any live person.

In fact, CSE is available on Steam that does feature online multiplayer (I think?) and even that's not the latest version of the game.

Alfebit

Banned
The hell it wasn't

And Ultimate, I swear I'll fite you soon, but now my lunch break is almost over and I gotta drive back to work. I'll be around at...

wait fuck no I won't

I forgot that my birthday is today.

How the fuck did I forget my birthday was today?!?!?

It's your birthday? Happy birthday, Goodwil.

beinfilms

The hell it wasn't

And Ultimate, I swear I'll fite you soon, but now my lunch break is almost over and I gotta drive back to work. I'll be around at...

wait fuck no I won't

For real? Happy birthday, man!

mrmyhthef

The hell it wasn't

wait fuck no I won't

Happy Birthday.

Teddie is shit tho

joe2187

Banned
I feel like making a thread for support of XBLA/PSN arcade releases from last gen getting a PC port.

Im fairly confident that SF3S:OE, Darkstalkers Resurrection, and STHD would sell like hotcakes on steam.

And there a ton of other early XBLA games that were great and will never see the light outside of the X360.

RezHD needs to be played by everybody!

sjay1994

The hell it wasn't

wait fuck no I won't

happy birthday

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I feel like making a thread for support of XBLA/PSN arcade releases from last gen getting a PC port.

Im fairly confident that SF3S:OE, Darkstalkers Resurrection, and STHD would sell like hotcakes on steam.

And there a ton of other early XBLA games that were great and will never see the light outside of the X360.

RezHD needs to be played by everybody!

Ilvocare

Congrats. Do you wanna have some Ultimax matches?

It's your birthday? Happy birthday, Goodwil.

Alright. Happy Birthday tho.

Happy Bursday.

For real? Happy birthday, man!

Happy birthday.

Happy Birthday.

Teddie is shit tho

Motherfucker I will make you eat those words.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I've always found the stigma they have to be hilarious, but I was never that dramatic a teenager, unlike half of the people in this thread.

I'm a teenager now and I listen to Jazz, Rap, classical piano, Nu Jazz, Blues, Soul, and OST's.

Better taste than half this thread.

Teddie isn't even the best pet

drug dealing fox is da bes

Fuck you. Funky Student is obviously the best.

Top Bottom