• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Oberon

Banned
That's quite the exceptional fuck up, Oberon.

How am I suppose to know that tinypic is banned?

It was fine. I didn't want to play a Digimon game anyway.

She can, but in my final years at living at home, she didn't cook that much. It was fine, because I knew how to cook.

My sister, on the other hand...

The anime trope of "young girls can't cook" seems to be more real than you think. Almost all of the girls I know say that their future husband has to know how to cook for them.

Basically any mom that knows how to cook is a good mom.

Same with my mom, she rarely cooks anymore since I've basically learned everything she knows and added some on top of it.

Plus her back is in bad shape.

Yeah, that's true. Even though my dad, when they were together, handled most of the cooking.

Rizzi

How am I suppose to know that tinypic is banned?

The anime trope of "young girls can't cook" seems to be more real than you think. Almost all of the girls I know say that their future husband has to know how to cook for them.

I would probably try to starve them so they would learn to feed themselves.
... There's probably a reason I'm single.

Judging from your post history, you're the only motherfucker here

cyFKeih.png

she's a super weeb.

Loves the fuck out of stuff like Ace Attorney and Kingdom Hearts.

Bought her Dream Drop Distance and she was in tears.
Lucky, most of my family thinks anime is something the Japanese use to turn Americans against America.
I once fucked up making minute rice.

Yeah.
Good lord man, you just throw 1 cup of rice in a pot, 2 cups of water, some salt and butter, let it boil and then when it does turn it down on low and put a lid on it for 10 minutes.

You truly are the Vegeta of this thread.
Shut up I have been watching a lot of DBZ lately.
Yes! I am the prince of all Lovecraftian Horrors!

Oberon

Banned
Are they delusional?

They might be, they also want him to do the housework too. I am not sure if they were kidding or not, you know when poeple say somthing really weird and just add "just kidding!" too it. *insert the room quote here*

It wasn't. I just isolated then blew it up. Here's the full image.

Aaron, alway beating me on the-most-selfies-on-this-thread-awards. 2nd place is fine too

They might be, they also want him to do the housework too. I am not sure if they were kidding or not, you know when poeple say somthing really weird and just add "just kidding!" too it. *insert the room quote here*

Aaron, alway beating me on the-most-selfies-on-this-thread-awards. 2nd place is fine too

Just because I know how to feed myself by cooking and how to kinda sew doesn't mean I'm going to be relegated to house duties. Relationships are an united front.

Top Bottom