• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Face and neck tattoos are so dumb.
niuyfprg9cr1wajn7zaj.jpg

The dumbest.

Well, I just preordered Type 0. I also decided that i'm going to go to the midnight launch. It'll be the second one i've ever gone to, with the first being the ps4's midnight launch.

360pages

I like Dead End Adventure alot tho, and Baron Omatsuri is also good because of how different it is from anything else One Piece related.

Actually watching Baron Omatsuri now, the animation reminds me a lot of the Digimon movie and Summer Wars as well as the tone.

Jman014

Has anyone here gone to a midnight launch before? I went to the ps4's midnight launch, and i'll be going to Type 0's.
I went to the Modern Warfare 2 midnight launch for the 360 version of the game, went home home and FELL ASLEEP BEFORE PLAYING IT. It was back when I played on my 360 so yeah. It was pointless for me. Now sometimes Steam has games releasing 12 am EST, which means I get to play it at 9pm where I live so THAT'S pretty good. THANKS EAST COAST.
Frankly, aren't we all weebs? I thought that was a prerequisite.

Not me. But have fun, anyways

Im still playing pretty much daily, Monster Hunter has just been taking over most of my time. If you or anyone else ever wants to go for a few matches just say so, i'll probably be up for it.

Some day

I've been trying to get rid of my work early in the week this week so I can have my spring break off plus whatever I manage to save so I haven't even been hitting the training room. By the end of the week though I'll start practicing/fighting people again

I've been working on my backlog during my Spring break. I'm usaually up for matches in the evening.

That's cool, I'll probably ask for some matches sometime within the week.

Top Bottom