• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
image.php

Sure. It's just gonna confuse everyone on the thread tho.
45 minutes on the phone with Time Warner = lowered my bill by $10 and bumped up from 20/2 net to 30/5.
Good job man.

Just realized I scheduled a date with this girl on my busiest day of classes and the day hotline Miami 2 comes out.
I am going to be so goddamn busy tomorrow

zennyzz

Any folks ever have any interesting unexpected gaming in life moments?

Last year I was working in a warehouse dealing with managing storage when I came across an unused backroom there.

Opened it up and found a shitty old tv, so bad that you had to knock it a few times so that the color would not go off. And hooked to it was an SNES with three cartridges nearby.

Killer Instinct, Super Mario World and Super Ghouls & Ghosts

Retro Nirvana

Zenfalcia

Zenfalcia

Any folks ever have any interesting unexpected gaming in life moments?

Last year I was working in a warehouse dealing with managing storage when I came across an unused backroom there.

Opened it up and found a shitty old tv, so bad that you had to knock it a few times so that the color would not go off. And hooked to it was an SNES with three cartridges nearby.

Killer Instinct, Super Mario World and Super Ghouls & Ghosts

Retro Nirvana
Must've been a secret man cave for someone who likes old games.

edit: dp.

Okingjrr

Just realized I scheduled a date with this girl on my busiest day of classes and the day hotline Miami 2 comes out.
I am going to be so goddamn busy tomorrow

Tough decisions to be made.
Well, I hope you know what to do.
Dump her ass and go mercilessly kill dudes in retro Miami

360pages

Hmm, DmC Definitive addition might be at least passable, so there is that. Though I want to know more about the changes in DMC 4.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
You're right, it's a DmC game
:p

I mean, you joke, but that's exactly right.

They're a separate series. It's why DmC isn't DMC5, and why multiple people at Capcom internal have referred to DMC5 as a potential new title, including Itsuno, Kobayashi, Svenson, and Gregaman.

So, it turns out Blazblue is more complicated than I'm ready for. Oh, well, back to playing P3 instead of doing homework!

If you already bought it, don't muddle yourself with the systems. Pick a character that you like and run with it. Each character has its own training and mission mode.

Top Bottom