• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Considering how strapped for money you are I'd wait on any SMT game just because of how often they go on sale for super cheap. If you really want an SMT game, redeem your download code and just wait. We're overdue for another Atlus sale.
Or... I can save up and make absolutely sure I can buy P5 day 1
200w.gif

Im still buying pokemon and mom hun tho

Numb

That kinda just makes sense for an artist to have one. I've never seen anyone else that can pull that off. Any time I've seen one, it looks horrible.
Point is they just want the attention. why is it that its not women who do this? i somehow find it much less dumb on them

Well, I just checked my email and found out my friend bought and sent me School Days HQ. I'm going to be getting it in the mail in about a week, apparently. Cool, I hope my piece of shit laptop can run it.

Well, I just checked my email and found out my friend bought and sent me School Days HQ. I'm going to be getting it in the mail in about a week, apparently. Cool, I hope my piece of shit laptop can run it.
Visual novels are really low on the requirements... Tho School Days is a bit different... Have fun I guess?

Zenfalcia

Or... I can save up and make absolutely sure I can buy P5 day 1
200w.gif

Im still buying pokemon and mom hun tho
that's a pretty good idea.
sounds fun. You could check system requirements for it.

Emouse

Yooooo culprit is pretty awesome too, all them grabs is totally unexpected, they also totally have a Joker colour, that's great, actual P4 spoiler I guess:
his title says police dick that's perfect

grimmiq

Has anyone here gone to a midnight launch before? I went to the ps4's midnight launch, and i'll be going to Type 0's.

Been to 2 WoW Expac Midnight launches, PS4, Watch_Dogs and Destiny..Was going to go to the Bloodborne one..but decided I'm getting too old for that shit and going Digital and playing as soon as it unlocks.

Been to 2 WoW Expac Midnight launches, PS4, Watch_Dogs and Destiny..Was going to go to the Bloodborne one..but decided I'm getting too old for that shit and going Digital and playing as soon as it unlocks.

I never understood the point of midnight releases if you can just get it digitally. Just stay home and play it at midnight when it unlocks.

I digivolved btw.

I just finished watching Yosuga no Sora. I really liked it. I liked how they gave each heroine 4 episodes and then starting over, so everyone had their time to shine.

Even so, couldn't you just had it delivered to your house in the morning? I never understood the point of going to be around a bunch of people at midnight who elbow the shit out of you waiting to get in the store.
I usually have mine delivered. That way i don't have to do anything.

Even so, couldn't you just had it delivered to your house in the morning? I never understood the point of going to be around a bunch of people at midnight who elbow the shit out of you waiting to get in the store.

It's for fun. Especially nintendo stuff, since everyone has their DSes.

It's not my thing because I love sleeping but I've heard about people having a good time.

I went to the smash/pokemon midnight release at GameStop and didn't have that experience. It must suck for the people who did though.

And sorry if I'm still not willing to trust shipping after being fucked over so hard by amazon when Bayo 2 came 4 days late.

Frankly, aren't we all weebs? I thought that was a prerequisite.
well yeah but we aren't supposed to acknowledge it.
So Margie is pretty cool in Ultimax, she even has a Kakyoin colour, nice
Maggie is kinda bullsiht and that is why I play her. I think Carebear secretly enjoys her playstyle so I try to play her against him as much as possible.
oh yeah i found some new klk fanart ya'll will enjoy

yeah that is pretty good. It's a shame they put their watermark almost on his chest.

I usually have mine delivered. That way i don't have to do anything.
The true way is the laziest.

It's for fun. Especially nintendo stuff, since everyone has their DSes.

It's not my thing because I love sleeping but I've heard about people having a good time.
I went to the midnight release of Cata for WoW and for MK9..both times were awful. The gamestop I went to for the MK9 release had 5 fights break out, and there were some cosplayers that smelt awful.

Well_yeah_ok.gif

The point is to get it asap
Read above statement, I'd rather wait till I wake up in the morning.
I went to the smash/pokemon midnight release at GameStop and didn't have that experience. It must suck for the people who did though.

And sorry if I'm still not willing to trust shipping after being fucked over so hard by amazon when Bayo 2 came 4 days late.
Only games that I would want physical copies of would be fighting games, but I play on PC so...no point in that <.<

I never understood the point of midnight releases if you can just get it digitally. Just stay home and play it at midnight when it unlocks.

I digivolved btw.
I personally hate buying digitally, and I buy physical whenever I can. I like having it in my hands, and since I don't have internet right now and my neighbor's wifi isn't strong enough, I can't play my digital games, so i'd be fucked if I only bought digitally.

I do but memory can be an issue if you have old stuff still.

I don't have the paranoid trust issues that others have when it comes to digital, but I just enjoy owning physical copies of games. Taking off the shrink wrap, looking at the box art and art on the CD, etc. I'm even kind of sad games don't have manuals anymore because I enjoyed going through them sometimes for games I like.

Top Bottom