• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

One does take more effort than the other.

You mean you don't just press X to do your homework IRL?

how_to_talk_to_women_by_johnsu-d6w82th.png

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Yeah BlazBlue probably isn't the game for people who are newer to fighting games.

It has gattlings and a 5-frame input buffer, so it's actually more lenient than a lot of fighters. It also featured the 4-button layout. Looking at all the systems can be overwhelming, so you just need to take it a step at a time.

It has gattlings and a 5-frame input buffer, so it's actually more lenient than a lot of fighters. It also featured the 4-button layout. Looking at all the systems can be overwhelming, so you just need to take it a step at a time.

Yeah, I know it is really lenient on the inputs but it is so system heavy and every character is unique and has their own gimmicks that it just feels way more complicated and intimidating than something like SF4 even though the combo timings and inputs are much stricter

At least in my opinion.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Yeah, I know it is really lenient on the inputs but it is so system heavy and every character is unique and has their own gimmicks that it just feels way more complicated than something like SF4 even though the combo timings and inputs are much stricter

At least in my opinion.

That's true. I guess it's just easier in a different way. A lot of people can get turned off by the systems and the fact that you can't jump from character to character easily.

Yeah, I know it is really lenient on the inputs but it is so system heavy and every character is unique and has their own gimmicks that it just feels way more complicated and intimidating than something like SF4 even though the combo timings and inputs are much stricter

At least in my opinion.
I'm going to push UNIEL again to say that it's somewhat of a decent middle ground. Ignoring the auto combos, inputs have a large window to input them and you can even backwards chain. Important systems are universal and each character has like a thing they can do

Jman014

Hey thanks for Life is Strange Jman! I really love all the cool stuff that you can interact with.
Warren tries so hard to be cool I love it.

You're welcome.
What a nice guy. He likes Max tho so I figure that will come into play later as well. Besides saving her butt.

Ehh not much to catch up on. I haven't watched in weeks and there's nothing to really miss...
Please be excited for that guest rapper tonight.

Zenfalcia

I'm going to push UNIEL again to say that it's somewhat of a decent middle ground. Ignoring the auto combos, inputs have a large window to input them and you can even backwards chain. Important systems are universal and each character has like a thing they can do
Some day i'll get to play Uniel.

So, it turns out Blazblue is more complicated than I'm ready for. Oh, well, back to playing P3 instead of doing homework!

I just remembered Blazblue: Calamity Trigger was my very first fighting game. I did somewhat alright with it until I completely forgot how to play once Continuum Shift Extend rolled in.

I was just thinking about what happened to UNIEL in here.

mike0dude

The only Onepiece movie i like was Z and and strong world.
The rest are just average and sometimes summaries of character arcs from the anime

I like Dead End Adventure alot tho, and Baron Omatsuri is also good because of how different it is from anything else One Piece related.

Someone say UNIEL? I'm down whenever. I just stopped playing it because essays and revision. But now that's out the way for a bit I'm back on the MH4U grind and UNIEL fun train again.

Oh and catching up on Plague's longass Dark Souls videos.

Top Bottom