• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Poor Bob.

Yes it is.

It is, though.

Welcome to the something thread on GAF.

73369-I-dont-believe-you-gif-HD-Imgu-qUVu.gif

Im to lazy to quote but that really sucks Tako. I hope fore the best.

Also I decided im gonna save 20 bucks and hopefully save up for any special edition version of P5

Also im pissed that FNaF 3 exists.

0/10 did not know the lyrics.

You'll learn the eventually.

I've seen the gif, it's great. The reaction and the continuation is great.
I love how the next episode starts with one girl running away screaming, and the other awkwardly takes her leave. And immediately after, while the guy looks like he thinks his life is over, the sister starts to make out with him. It's the fucking best.

Numb

Im to lazy to quote but that really sucks Tako. I hope fore the best.

Also I decided im gonna save 20 bucks and hopefully save up for any special edition version of P5

Also im pissed that FNaF 3 exists.

I will believe P5 is out this year when it is inside my PS4 being played by me.
Vita version anyone? crossing fingers

Zenfalcia

I love how the next episode starts with one girl running away screaming, and the other awkwardly takes her leave. And immediately after, while the guy looks like he thinks his life is over, the sister starts to make out with him. It's the fucking best.
It really is. I should watch it sometime.

KdylanR92

Just started watching Plague Of Gripes Dark Souls play-through.

Hour long episodes: Yes please.

Get to hear plaque ramble on about dumb haircuts and weapons: you know me too well plague.

While I didn't enjoy Dark Souls it is nice to see someone who is clearly passionate about the game go through and explain the lore

Zenfalcia

Last time these guys were linked I talked a bunch of shit about them but they made Guts' sword from The Golden Age and that is pretty cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nwh8yWh5WU&feature=youtu.be

I'm not going to lie, I was disappointed when I realized they were not doing the Dragonslayer but I can't imagine the shit they would have to go through to make something like that so I don't blame them.
Booo... It's not the dragonslayer.
Just started watching Plague Of Gripes Dark Souls play-through.

Hour long episodes: Yes please.

Get to hear plaque ramble on about dumb haircuts and weapons: you know me too well plague.

While I didn't enjoy Dark Souls it is nice to see someone who is clearly passionate about the game go through and explain the lore
Let's plagues are the best. Long rants and some gameplay on the side.

It really is. I should watch it sometime.
You should. It actually gets kind of dark near the end of that arc.
He tries to break it off, and she tries to kill herself by drowning in lake, where there's a myth were you'll be reborn, so she can be with her brother. He saves her, and they leave the country, looking for a place that's more accepting of their relationship.
I found it to be pretty well written.

Tako

I preordered bloodbourne and borderlands and I found out that I had 50,000 points and I get half on my next purchase. Which mean I get paid about 50 bucks when I pick up the games on the 24th

Zenfalcia

Have you guys actually messed around with custom GAF themes you get for going Gold?

They're pretty
except everything isn't gold, what a casual.
You should. It actually gets kind of dark near the end of that arc.
He tries to break it off, and she tries to kill herself by drowning in lake, where there's a myth were you'll be reborn, so she can be with her brother. He saves her, and they leave the country, looking for a place that's more accepting of their relationship.
I found it to be pretty well written.
I think i read the manga a while ago. It's fine, it's not that dark.

Numb

No im laughing at you hoping for a Vita version.

If i ignore all the Vita disbelievers maybe it will come out for it.

Only Gaf theme i need is black. Always go black especially if your PC is connected to a big ass TV that can blind you with too much whiteness

Top Bottom