• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

you love it tho.

You could try online stuff or apps. Maybe you'll get lucky.

It's not this tho:

dmc4nerospeargrab135564u8v.gif

DMC1,DMC3, and 4 for life.

You should make a thread about this, especially if you still have other digital games on your account.

Honestly I've been thinking about it, but I'm just not sure it would do anything.

I mean at the very least, even though I had confronted them WITH TANGIBLE PROOF that I purchased those games DIGITALLY, WAY BACK, played them, beat them, and now I can't have them because they arbitrarily removed them from my account. Admittedly I bought them without a PS4, rented a PS4 and played them back then but it shouldn't matter. I've had zero issues with things like this before when moving from different consoles, my content would always be there.

And I've made sure it's the correct account as I've checked any of my old accounts that I don't use, and none of them have my games.

sjay1994

My stand's power is stealing avatars.

You cannot defeat when I can throw you off your posting game

You see my swag
Now you wanna come and give me all this drag?
I think you better fight back
Because my hand is itchin' to give you a smack
What's your name again, Jack?
It's the end of the road, there ain't no turnin' back
Don't let the fly face fool ya
Matter 'fact, it's 'bout time that I school ya

Don't worry I'm not in a hurry
I don't even wanna get my fresh gear dirty
A little birdie chirped of your flurry
Now I must nip it, or better yet, bury
Your entity, look at me while I'm talkin'
I heard you was lurkinn', or was it even stalkin'
My program thinkin' you the man in the place
Now it's 'bout time you get a hand to the face

Git gud at reading names.
No do the work for me
You cannot defeat my Stand.
YOUR STAND SUCKS, GET A NEW ONE.
What's the reason for this anyways
It's not this tho:

DMC1,DMC3, and 4 for life.
Oh god that's so sick, my dick. I can't wait to play this again
So whats better.... DMC2 or DMC:Devil May Cry?
As much as I HATE DmC, it's a better game than 2

360pages

Despite my hate for DmC I'm am still willing to give the definitive edition a shot. Since I pretty much skipped out on the original. I know it's going to sell piss poor considering that people who bought DmC didn't really care much for the technical aspect of the series in the first place

But I will give it that it has some good ideas like Style mode.

Zenfalcia

360pages

Xenoverse seems like fun! Like pure fun, it's not super deep, but it has something that the other DBZ games have been missing. And that is the intention on making something fun rather than cashing in on he success of the Budokai or Tenkaichi games.

360pages

Huh Revelations 2 is giving me a weird Evil Within feel. Which sucks kind of, because despite the first games flaws. It felt more RE/RE4 to me.

Top Bottom