• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

UNIEL is such a fun game. I love it and everything. Might go to sleep and watch Revelaitons tomorrow after I've listened to the podcast or something.

I went to engineering high school that was 95% boys, it was alright little to no drama.

I don't get along with my family whatsoever. Odds are if she was that devoted to me I would be the same to her, that's generally how I work with relationships, I give the same amount of effort the other person gives.
What if she tells you to stay away from The NEO
She's boring though, I want that Emily Watson/Zooey Deschanel/that chick from Zombieland hotness. Quirky smart girls.

Or cute alternative girls with short hair and a round ass
and an anal fetish.
We all want that hometown gurl yo.
At least those of us with good taste
If she knows anything about maintaining a facade, she'll first try to get on their good side so they don't have a problem with you spending your time with her.
It's almost as if you've spent time thinking about this
UNIEL is such a fun game. I love it and everything. Might go to sleep and watch Revelaitons tomorrow after I've listened to the podcast or something.
YEAH IT IS. Are you still trying to main Akatsuki? Oh yeah podcast is tomorrow huh, fuck

What if she tells you to stay away from The NEO

It's almost as if you've spent time thinking about this

YEAH IT IS. Are you still trying to main Akatsuki? Oh yeah podcast is tomorrow huh, fuck

It was nice knowing you guys.

It would take a lot for me to do that.
I couldnt even put out sadly :( shes only a friend, im not emotionally mature to be with a girl with a child.
Nah dude, odds are she won't even let you be around her kid until she knows you're cool. Focus on finding work (what was discussed last night) Once you have cash flow then go for it.

Damn. How did you know?

Cthulhu knows all.

image.php

Nah dude, odds are she won't even let you be around her kid until she knows you're cool. Focus on finding work (what was discussed last night) Once you have cash flow then go for it.

You better not leave YandereGAF.

We'll love
kill
you to death.

Honestly, Crazy isn't worth it man. I've been down that road, and it ended tragically and taught me a key lesson in staying the fuck away from Crazy and or Broken people.

YOOO THIS MAN KNOW.

We'll love
kill
you to death.

Honestly, Crazy isn't worth it man. I've been down that road, and it ended tragically and taught me a key lesson in staying the fuck away from Crazy and or Broken people.

YOOO THIS MAN KNOW.

I've been down the crazy road, it was one of the best relationships I ever had. Girl wanted to be with me all day every day and I loved it.

We'll love
kill
you to death.

I dated a crazy chick once. It was great untill she snapped a little.

Ive been her friend since before she had a kid, we hung out with her kid a month or two ago, were also gonna marathon HXH next time shes in town.

You really do. You and mantarock and his eye vagina things and all the rest of you ruin absolutely everything.
Me and my boys are comin' for you Tech.
Ive been her friend since before she had a kid, we hung out with her kid a month or two ago, were also gonna marathon HXH next time shes in town.
Oh, well I mean then you're set if you ever wanna pursue it.

Yeah, I couldn't deal with that. I like space, and clingy girls wear out their welcome fast.
Nah dude it was the good kind of clingy, she wasn't constantly up my ass, but she just liked being around me, like being in the same room etc we could be doing completely different things.
Yeah but the bullshit though, and you got a happy ending.

At least you probably also got laid, while simultaneously being in love.

z9I4alY.jpg
It was great. I miss that girl, she moved man..

I dig crazy chicks.
Nope.

I'm 89% sure I would be the clingy girl in a relationship.
You're still a teenager, you can't answer that yet.

Me and my boys are comin' for you Tech.

Oh, well I mean then you're set if you ever wanna pursue it.

Nah dude it was the good kind of clingy, she wasn't constantly up my ass, but she just liked being around me, like being in the same room etc we could be doing completely different things.

It was great. I miss that girl, she moved man..

I dig crazy chicks.
Ive tried to but she was like "nah son" her words exactaly.

So, what other LPs do we have to look forward to in the future? Mystery Box just keeps on giving, and finally it bequeathed unto us a Simpsons episode. Matt does some amazing impressions too, way to go Matt.

Think of all the magical things you can do as a wizard!

tumblr_mr0tbeIYnV1s64rhyo6_r1_400.gif

Is it wrong to want to be told I'm pretty and be held?

Magic can't hold you.

It can't suck your dick or do other lewd acts.

It doesn't want to cuddle and watch movies or play games.

So, what other LPs do we have to look forward to in the future? Mystery Box just keeps on giving, and finally it bequeathed unto us a Simpsons episode. Matt does some amazing impressions too, way to go Matt.

Magic can't hold you.

It totally can if you're talented.

Magic can't hold you.

Magic is only as limited as your imagination.

So get working on those charm spells and enchantments. And if that don't work, summoning familiars wouldn't be a bad option.

Ive tried to but she was like "nah son" her words exactaly.
That..keep trying. That's the best way to turn someone down.
Come at me! That roivas girl and me'll kick your asses!

I'm comin motherfucka! I'm gonna throw squids at your house.
MonHun? You put effects on them like sleep knife and spam them.

I'unno. I bent over backwards just for my crush.

I make them get caught in my rhythm.
Did anything happen while you were bent over backwards?

Zenfalcia

Magic can't hold you.

Mystery box will have a week of woolie. #believe

Not with that attitude.

Why not all of them at once? Multi-tasking is fun and efficient!

Top Bottom