• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

I never understood the point of midnight releases if you can just get it digitally. Just stay home and play it at midnight when it unlocks.

I digivolved btw.

I'd totally go ALL digital, but I've been soured on the whole digital purchase thing because Sony literally took away my 100% completed digital Copies of MGS:GZ and Infamous:SS from my SEN account, and the trophies disappeared yesterday.

I've been calling Sony back and forth, they won't do anything, and I even found an old email that had the order numbers.

They wouldn't do shit.

This is the exact kind of shit I was worried about with this whole Digital era. Now I have to wait till the release day for most of the games since the places around here are too shit to have midnight releases anymore.

Hey, you leveled up to Member. Good Work.

I'd totally go ALL digital, but I've been soured on the whole digital purchase thing because Sony literally took away my 100% completed digital Copies of MGS:GZ and Infamous:SS from my SEN account, and the trophies disappeared yesterday.

I've been calling Sony back and forth, they won't do anything, and I even found an old email that had the order numbers.

They wouldn't do shit.

This is the exact kind of shit I was worried about with this whole Digital era. Now I have to wait till the release day for most of the games since the places around here are too shit to have midnight releases anymore.

Wow that is fucking bullshit.
You do have a point on that.
Thanks.

As soon as summer lesson comes out. The dream will become closer to reality.
<.< I'm gonna go look up what summer lesson is.

that game would be nice if you're single.

Squishy3

They wouldn't do shit.

You should make a thread about this, especially if you still have other digital games on your account.

I passed out for 30 minutes.... now I am wide awake....

fuck

I was awake for almost 72 hours straight, I made it to about 60 and passed out because I had just finished vomiting my lunch violently into the loo.
Fucking Stomach ulcers, stress, and my fucked up shoulder making me hate life so much right now.

I got a couple of 2 hour naps, and I've been awake since.

It's amazingly great.

I dunno, my reaction was this:

tumblr_ma69fkGNiW1rdutw3o1_r1_400.gif

laughinganimegirl.gif
Goddamnit I keep thinking you're UT. GO CHANGE THAT SHIT OR PLAY P2
I wasn't expecting to win. I just wanted to fuck with the person in the lead. That seemed to be Xiraiya most of the time, so my guns were pointed at him =P.

Nothing personal. Also sorcerer sucks really hard
You should've saved up 40 MP and thrown the fireball. It's how I used it
image.php

I hope he learns tho.
No he won't, he'll just keep thinking he's got a better chance each time

sjay1994

I dreamed a dream, the other night

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWLANDS!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWLANDS AWAAAAAY ME JOHNS!

Sigh, fuck insomnia.

Top Bottom