• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Nordicus

Xenoverse seems like fun! Like pure fun, it's not super deep, but it has something that the other DBZ games have been missing. And that is the intention on making something fun rather than cashing in on he success of the Budokai or Tenkaichi games.
Fun? Oh, you have no idea

So that you get a better picture, Evil Whirlwind is a giant GTFO roundhouse kick move while Victory Rush is an Ultimate that makes you do teleport attack combos on your opponent.

image.php

No matter what you say, this is a fantastic transparency.

And it's Hirame, the best artist on this damn earth.

Is that a bad thing. It adds to the weebness of the place
Not at all. Granted I'd have set it up with all the DDR Arcade song lists rather than what he's got, but the fact he's got a means to play DDR at home nonetheless and that it's custom is pretty great.

That said, I'd still pay big for an actual DDR Extreme cabinet. Best DDR.

-listens to my dad rock in a rocking chair with my bowl of grits-

Thanks

Yeah I have, really? That's actually kinda shocking, you're cute.
Eyyyyyyyy ;D

No but seriously yeah, a combination of me being weird/awkward, going to private schools, and other things I'll probably talk about in the future walled me from them. It's cool though I stopped caring a few years ago
Araki is the only artist whose art i keep liking more and more the longer i look at it
I'm jelly of how beautiful and fabulous JoJo characters can be

There's no time.

I'm 21 but listen to dad rock..my life is broken.

Edit: Something something Big Bang Sonic.

Hey, most of the music I listen to is around 40-50 years older than me to be honest.

Old school Rock, Punk,Metal, and classical.

But I also love some contemporary bands/performers, like Hotsnakes, Black Keys, Gorillaz, Hayden, Base Drum of Death, Boats, Dan Sartain, Modest Mouse.

Eyyyyyyyy ;D

No but seriously yeah, a combination of me being weird/awkward, going to private schools, and other things I'll probably talk about in the future walled me from them. It's cool though I stopped caring a few years ago

I'm jelly of how beautiful and fabulous JoJo characters can be

Private schools are the downfall of us all, and being awkward and weird.
Hey, most of the music I listen to is around 40-50 years older than me to be honest.

Old school Rock, Punk,Metal, and classical.

But I also love some contemporary bands/performers, like Hotsnakes, Black Keys, Gorillaz, Hayden, Base Drum of Death, Boats, Dan Sartain, Modest Mouse.
I listen to mostly 90's stuff, and underground hip hop with some video game osts thrown in.

Not at all. Granted I'd have set it up with all the DDR Arcade song lists rather than what he's got, but the fact he's got a means to play DDR at home nonetheless and that it's custom is pretty great.

That said, I'd still pay big for an actual DDR Extreme cabinet. Best DDR.

If I ever got a DDR cabinet, or build one, I'm using Stepmania on that. No question.

Ah man, I'm glad I didn't go to one a those then.

I went to one until first grade, a second grader was trying to punk me and take my lunch money..I kicked him in the nuts and call him a fucker and then my parents got called and I transferred out about 2 months later.

Thus began my journey through inner city public school..

Where da hood at?
james_lipton_hellboy_interview_the_five_fingered_mary.jpg

I don't think Five Fingered Mary counts.

I tried, and failed.
Not with that attitude mister!

Jman014

EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING NOW! EVERYTHING!

Gravity Falls has always been top tier in animation goodness, but now I have no qualms calling this the greatest animated show ever.

I am currently hyped over something unrelated but now you're hype is spilling over and I'm thinking that I'll check it out as soon as it comes to Netflix, then!

Private schools are the downfall of us all, and being awkward and weird.

Nothing wrong with liking Yandere's, if I had a girl who would selflessly devote herself to me I would be all for that shit.
The all guys one I went to was actually pretty chill. Dudes butt smacking and everything.

Also even if she wants you to stay away from your family?
I came out of private school just fine.

I've got my friends outside of school and the internet to thank for making me into a crazy asshole, though.
Where would we all be without the internet to give us weird ideas
I don't think Five Fingered Mary counts.
Palmela Handerson will always be your loyal waifu
Typo I meant to put out.
Don't put out too soon, you gotta wait till they buy you dinner

I went to one until first grade, a second grader was trying to punk me and take my lunch money..I kicked him in the nuts and call him a fucker and then my parents got called and I transferred out about 2 months later.

Thus began my journey through inner city public school..
I went to public school until 2nd grade till my parents transferred me to a catholic school. It didn't end well. After that, straight back to public school for me.

The all guys one I went to was actually pretty chill. Dudes butt smacking and everything.

I went to engineering high school that was 95% boys, it was alright little to no drama.

I don't get along with my family whatsoever. Odds are if she was that devoted to me I would be the same to her, that's generally how I work with relationships, I give the same amount of effort the other person gives.

Nope. I was never really that desperate.
You don't know true desperation..I do..I remember the days of 56kbps internet..
I went to public school until 2nd grade till my parents transferred me to a catholic school. It didn't end well. After that, straight back to public school for me.
It was the opposite, I started in private and never went back.

She's boring though, I want that Emily Watson/Zooey Deschanel/that chick from Zombieland hotness. Quirky smart girls.

Or cute alternative girls with short hair and a round ass
and an anal fetish.

My school days were pretty horrible, and I'd rather not talk about them.

It's enough to make me permanently terrified and more or less disillusioned with the system at large. Before you ask, yes it has to do with being constantly bullied and two, the content in the classroom treated me like I was 10 or didn't read books.

Top Bottom