• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

While maybe not THE most powerful species, in the 40K universe the Imperium of Man is the single most powerful, unified human force in the galaxy.
That's pretty cool.
You mean every sci-fi movie?
No, instead of extraterrestrials coming down with their fancy powers and shit, humans go to another planet, and they are all like, "Yo, these fucking aliens are too fucking stronk man!" and they're just regular dudes.

So, I'm pretty sure I'm turning into the gaming equivalent of a crack dealer for at least one of my friends. First, I got her hooked on Civ, now she's going to try P3. I'm a monster, and I have absolutely no shame about it.
Hey at least it's not Monster Hunter/MMO crack. I hope she plays the older Persona too...

Don't spoil yourself!

I'm really mad that I got spoiled on how the demons went away from /smtg/ and I'm too scared to check if its right. I'm waaay too hyped for it.
I don't read the wiki or anything else if I can avoid it. I never even knew demons weren't in 3 and 4 until a few months ago.
Hey Pat, does this turn you on?
Because it makes me hard as fucking ADAMANTIUM, considering that's not even the hypest GIF of the Kirkhammer.
That's pretty co-
That sword insert into hammer becoming a hilt.

Goddamn.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK

Yooo! Madworld LP is fucking HYPE.

I had no idea that game was so cool, I loved the Sin City vibe from the art and it looks lik on

At first, I thought the dumb mallet thing was super dumb, then I saw the a sword was in the hilt, and thought that was the raddest thing ever.

I need the hack saw and great scythe weapons though. Oh god, I hope there are some good dex weapons.

There's a Hunter's Axe which Transforms into a long Halberd thing, there's a Castlevania Whip that takes the form of a classy walking cane and has some transforms and interesting mechanics going on with it.

There's also a flamethrower bug sprayer looking thing, and apparently tons of gear and "trick" weapons we haven't seen yet.

That kirkhammer is pretty crazy, and you can transform and combine all your attacks it seems from what I can grasp. To be honest, I think of all the Souls games Bloodborne is probably going to be the most varied Souls game yet. Thing is it looks like you can transform at just about anytime; Midcombo, precombo, and of course as a finisher. I think people are underestimating just how great and deep this new mechanic is going to be.

Zenfalcia

This.. is a thing...
So, I'm pretty sure I'm turning into the gaming equivalent of a crack dealer for at least one of my friends. First, I got her hooked on Civ, now she's going to try P3. I'm a monster, and I have absolutely no shame about it.
Good job.
No, instead of extraterrestrials coming down with their fancy powers and shit, humans go to another planet, and they are all like, "Yo, these fucking aliens are too fucking stronk man!" and they're just regular dudes.
I'm sure there's a movie like that, but I don't know any. It'll be a dumb idea.

Alfebit

Banned
Hey Pat, does this turn you on?

RQNOCJS.gif

Because it makes me hard as fucking ADAMANTIUM, considering that's not even the hypest GIF of the Kirkhammer.

You better be the player in the Bloodborne LP.

Gatdamn, I really like the animations on this weapon.

Ilvocare

I'll probably never get my hands on BB.

Which is a shame because it's appealed to me way harder than any of the Souls games have before.

I'm tired of Smash, might as well try to do Ultimax challenges.

beinfilms

By the way, Elizabeth has definitely grown on me from the last time I talked about it.

The main reason I still have a Marie avatar is that I don't want to make a final P3 decision until I've given all of the characters the chance they deserve.
I'm leaning towards Fuuka right now, but nothing's final yet.

Zenfalcia

Ooh boy, going cold turkey on Bloodborne info is getting hard to avoid.

Also, Cha-La Crunk-Cha-La
You're not going to do it since people will be posting about it here.
Fucking lol at Matt just running and leaving Pat to get eaten
SPOILERS! Jks, but that's to be expected.
It'll totally be cool tho.

It's probably a really bad idea if nnot handled properly.
It's going to be bad no matter what, since it's hard to do properly.
By the way, Elizabeth has definitely grown on me from the last time I talked about it.

The main reason I still have a Marie avatar is that I don't want to make a final P3 decision until I've given all of the characters the chance they deserve.
I'm leaning towards Fuuka right now, but nothing's final yet.
Elizabeth is pretty gud tho.

Skrams

Ooh boy, going cold turkey on Bloodborne info is getting hard to avoid.

Not really. Just don't click any threads related to Bloodborne ever. When people just post random gifs in this thread though? Yeah, I get that. I've been only watching the stuff at conferences and a few extra goodies that have happened. I'm surprised some of you didn't know about the sword hammer somehow. It's been known about for a few months now and shown even.

Embrace it, I have grown to look out upon the destruction Love Live has caused and smile at the ashes.

Top Bottom